A-spec, Expert Class Non-Racing Car Challenge: Suzuka Circuit

• Thread starter JogoAsobi
  • 184 comments
@WhoosierGirl 535 pp? Lap times roughly?
Awesome driving :cheers:, best I can do is 10:48 1st but its the time..... 04-05 laps Ds3.

Thank you, I am at work now and can't check the exact pp number but, 535 seems about right.
I enjoy treating these seasonals as a real race and try not to hit or get by the AI's so most laps are in the 01/02/03 range, I had a couple 1:59's when I have had clean lines through the corners and drafted the AI's on the straights.

@praiano63's MP4 tune is a good choice for those that are struggling with this TT. 👍
This car/tune combination is an easy gold.

Most of @praiano63's street car tunes in 600 PP range...
....and some of his 550PP and 500PP (Ex:GT40 Madrid TT tune) tunes can deliver gold.

--------------------------------------------

Note; my use of the word easy is not meant as boast...
...easy as in easy for my skill level, and Suzuka track seat time.

No alien here, but I did do the 1K km GT5 endurance event. :lol:
Also helps to give the AI a wide berth in the 6 or so danger zones.

Hats off to all the controller users.
Couldn't do it to save my life, thats why I use a wheel. 👍
Getting all gold in GT Academy 2014 with a DS3 wasn't easy! Took me 2 weeks to gold the final round, even though it was only by 0.050 of a second it was good enough to solidify my position at 557th in Canada! I'm hoping I can gold nurburgring with the new lexus, got within 10 seconds of gold on the first full lap around. I suck at this course most the time lol

EDIT: I golded the Lexus on Nurburgring with a time of 9:18.258, my day has been made! :)
I was worried I wouldn't be able to continue my all good everything streak since I'm going for a 10 day vacation and many events can occur in GT in that amount of time!

Last edited:
Any ABS 0 folks win this? The new tuning is kicking me. Easy win with ABS 1, but can't get higher than 4th at 0. I had much better luck tuning ABS 0 on v1.08.

Did that race right 7 hours before its expiration...
Impossible with GT-R, too much understeer, managed to do it with a Aventador in 2 attempts: the first one I lost because the Huayra kicked me off the track in last corner because he did wrong braking but used me as wall, the second one won really easily...

One thing: is it possible that for the other 2 events the IA just speeds up to match player's driving? Because mainly in the Beginner one, AI improved by 10 seconds its pace after I pass them

Back