A-spec Expert Level British Lightweight: Special Stage Route 5

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 226 comments
The facts are tell it. The tjappie TT : Top alien players use automatic gears. Top players at Bathurst: Manual gears.

Why the top aliens use manual gears? At bathurst? Tell me 💡 I use automatic gears because cant do it manual . Why the aliens use at gears at the eifel and manual at bathurst? :gtpflag:
I tell it here above: the facts are say it.
''There's no difference.'
********, There is always a different. If its good or bad i dont know but it make a different.

I wonder what the aliens say if you say: AT gears are the same as manual gears .

Last edited:
The Chappie is an automatic, has only has 1 gear and is powered by a bloody big laser. The GT3s at Bathurst have the more mundane internal combustion engine.

With manual, you can also change gear at peak power (look at the torque curve in the car settings) and is usually well below the red line automatic gearbox users use.

I shifted over to manual(pun intended) a few years ago and its made car control much easier by having the option to shift earlier to prevent any slipping, especially in wet races where getting to power down efficiently is the key to winning.

I ran consecutive 1:30 laps and still lost to the Rocket, using the Rocket...3 times...Siwwy Wabbit.

tinfoil.jpg

I ran consecutive 1:30 laps and still lost to the Rocket, using the Rocket...3 times...Siwwy Wabbit.
The first lap should be around the high 1:30 or the 1:31s and the rest is in the high 1:28s or low 1:28s you should win if you use the Rocket 👍.

Last edited:
well for me it was mind numbing hair pulling practice,I tried a few cars looking for the magicbean,the TVR speed 6 got me only 12sec behind the rocket got lucky a few times an got to 8sec but could not get closer as i could not get the car to stick,the ac 427 same thing 12sec and 8sec close to catching the rocket,but could not get the car to stick,the elise 111r got me closest at 3 and 4sec from catching but I was still searching for the magic bean...
loved the way the elise 190 handled but same thing 9sec to close on the rocket,finally it was the rocket last chance hail mary,stage 3 add weight won on second try,3try and beat the rocket by 1.5sec,there was much rejoice in the streets...
even if it was only me,but D**N did it feel good... :gtpflag:
Sounds like you had fun (if aggravated fun) doing this event! Good job!!

Elise '11, 295 bhp, 808 kg, 44 kg balladt.
2nd attempt got within 10 seconds of the leader grrrr! I don't think I can shave that much, will give it a few red hot go's though!

Hi guys, I don't play the game much but I loved this seasonal. Yesterday, without the rocket on the grid, only fireblade, and driving a McLaren MP4, I nailed it 4 times.
This was so easy as I play with my PS3 controler and my baby boy sleeping on my lap.

Would you believe "8 out of 10 times"? :)
no matter what you draw.
With all my Elises i won 9 out of 10 and I'm for sure not the best driver around here. The "one" time i do not win i know why i didnt :)

Maybe there is something going totally wrong ... tracktioncontrol left on standard "5" by accident for example ??
something like this.
the race isnt THAT hard. Just find a stable setup with wich you have the control on entry and exit of corners.
And ignore red lines ... they are not always "true" :)

Back