A-spec Expert Level British Lightweights: Brands Hatch GP Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 214 comments
When he starts on pole he is the fastest. They gave Costa the better Handicap, in the field you faced, so that slowed Papp down.
It happens in all the races - the field is shuffled according to your previous record of racing with them and the present strength of the car you entered.

Usually. :D

They didn't reckon you would be that fast with that car.

Took me a while, but finally beat D. Papp to claim first using a Lotus 111R. Total time of 9:03.866, with a best lap of 1:35.610. Beat Mr. D. Papp by 1.240 seconds. Done with this challenge and am anxiously awaiting the next one...

Took me a while, but finally beat D. Papp to claim first using a Lotus 111R. Total time of 9:03.866, with a best lap of 1:35.610. Beat Mr. D. Papp by 1.240 seconds. Done with this challenge and am anxiously awaiting the next one...
Super great job congratulations

Super great job congratulations
I finally beat Papp with the McLAREN tuned by Bowtie, and I was so ticked that I punted him off the corner when I passed. That seemed to give him some respect and he left me alone after that when I passed again later, again and again. I did it in the Evora, Elise, Rocket, and McLaren with the best time of 8:50 and 1:32.

I played right up to the cutoff time of 19:00, and started a race 3 minutes before the cutoff time. Strangely, the race was allowed to continue past 19:00 and after finishing, I could have started another race, but did not. Instead I left the seasonals, then came back into them to find the new races. Hmmmm.

Thinks........I could still be racing Papp!?!?!?

Back