Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
I'm so disappointed that this week's Expert Level race is on dirt. I know some of you really enjoy that type of racing. I just happen to not care for it. It probably has something to do with my steering wheel sounding and feeling like it's going to explode at any moment when I drive these dirt courses. :lol:

I'm so disappointed that this week's Expert Level race is on dirt. I know some of you really enjoy that type of racing. I just happen to not care for it. It probably has something to do with my steering wheel sounding and feeling like it's going to explode at any moment when I drive these dirt courses. :lol:
At least it is a little bit better than snow.

2J for the easy gold!

:P
I got my HF Delta out and then saw all the racing rally cars in the lineup. I might come back to that car once I've got the hang of this track again.

It probably has something to do with my steering wheel sounding and feeling like it's going to explode at any moment when I drive these dirt courses. :lol:

Mine makes (what I assume to be) the same popping noises. G27 here. It's more than likely that these pops were intended. Odd.

At least it is a little bit better than snow.
I don't know...Maybe a little bit... I just hate how it makes my wheel sound/feel.

Well, I'll admit I didn't win on my first attempt. I finished 1.5s behind two drivers. Id like to blame my total lack of experience with this course! :lol: My second attempt I won by over 6 seconds. Take that, ya stupid rally course! :D :dunce:

If anyone cares, I used a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car. I had a Stage 3 engine tuning upgrade along with a High RPM Turbo Kit. My Power Limiter, however, had to go all the way down to 54.2%. I could have just gone back to the Standard Engine Tuning and removed the Turbo Kit, and used a much higher Power Limiter, but I checked both setups and this way I was driving with a lot more torque. I don't know if that's necessarily good or bad for this type of driving, but I decided it would be good! 💡 :P

Good luck to everyone. I don't think I'll be running this event again. I have a feeling I'll be doing my grinding in the Intermediate Level event. I can use the practice on Big Willow and I can use a wide variety of cars too. 👍

I'd like to know why the final lap finishes 10 metres short of the finish line. -Seriously. If anyone knows the technical reason why this seems to happen with some GT6 events and races, please share.

Will take some practice to find the right line. GT5 grads will recall this track, had many time trials on it, onr trick was to drive on the grass a bit. So far silver with RS200, need to run 1:52 laps to catch rabbits, a variety of them seem to do 6:16 total.

This was fun, at first i tried to find a tune, but then again,
i got gold at the snow trial with the Audi Qauttro S1 Rally Car '86 with simple settings.
So reduced power to 71.2%, and the leader was also a Audi S1.
Compared with the snowhotlap, this one was not that hard.

_AudiQuattroS1RallyCar'86_Racecar_by_DDDsprayshop.jpg
shot0031.png

My CZ-3 got the win by 2 seconds from the Evo X, ran 1:51, 1:51, and last lap 1:48, was fun with the overtaking maneuvers in the dirt. :D

Half the fun for me is the variety of different possible overtakes.
The other half is trying out all the eligible cars.

Toscana_2_zpsbd7bc6f6.jpg

Toscana_8_zps78a24205.jpg

Recently PD has been giving us a chance to race a wide variety of car on diverse circuits - I'm lured by that; keeps me returning to the Seasonals.

I did this one in my Elise '11. Stock weight and 248hp seemed to be just enough to get the win, overtook the RSC in the last corner.

RUF BTR and RGT should be fun too, I liked to use those on my own rally tracks in GT5.

I'm rally not keen on rally events, but I dug out an old fav from GT5 days, Evo Super Rally. Worked a treat, Golded with a 6:15 time & a few secs ahead of the Quatto.

I thought it might be easy so tried it first with a rear wheel drive old rally car, but came 12th. Then dug out a Ford Focus rally car and adjusted the power - I can't get better than second and so far nearly 4 seconds off the win. I think I only have another 2 seconds in me so I'll try some other cars.

Are people who are winning this using the handbrake button? I haven't tried that yet.

I love the way the FFB feels on my wheel on rally tracks - no noise from my wheel as it's belt driven.

...............Just tried it with a Toyota Celica rally machine. 👍👍
No power upgrades, no messing about suspension, lsd, trannie - and still won. Really fun, especially trying not to clatter into AI rolling blocks cars.

Started out annoyed with this one tip I checked my setting and realised it was set up for drifting....
Used my TME Evo 6 rally car
Reset settings, trans to 180km/h, 40:60 split, brakes 2:8, 500pp, max downforce....Was doing consistent 1.47s by the end, easily.
Ended up being quite fun and really easy to drive. So much so I did it twice...

DSC_0472.JPG

3rd attempt, after some sloppy driving. I just passed the Audi right at the finish. 0.133 seconds.
Are people who are winning this using the handbrake button? I haven't tried that yet.
I sometimes use the handbrake in any car, even LMP's (no aids except ABS at 1) & I even used it in the Chaparral 2X VGT event which I finally got round to this week. I only use very light touches though & I think it's to do with the fact that I use the d-pad. It's kind of subconscious now but I think I use it less & less as I improve.
In this event, I'm not even sure but I'd guess I touched it a couple of times.

I had fun after a bit, Got bronze first due to forgot to turn on one thing, Then I got silver though hitting like ever other wall. Then I got gold after doing, gas, brake, honk. Helped I think, or I just like the horn button.

Please help with set p for C4 WRC 08, gears? suspension? I am getting 3rd place about ten seconds behind...thanks.

As I think I stated before, this is the same car I used for the snow event with no changes. Here are the adjustments I made for the snow event https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/550pp-rally-car-super-lap-chamonix-west.322257/#post-10364509 which is what I used here as well, I did not make any changes for this event. It certainly can be improved upon as it was just a very basic tune, but it is certainly good enough to get Gold. The gears were stock, just adjusted max speed.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Rally Car Tune

500pp 323hp 3,45kg/BHP 1115kg 58:42 weight dist

S:
ride height: 85/85
spring rate: 7.06/4.36
dampers compression: 3/3
dampers extension: 3/3
anti-roll bars: 1/1
camber angle: 0.0/0.0
toe angle: -0.10/+0.09
brake balance: 6/9

T:
IF 5000
MS 180km/h
g1-3719
g2-2623
g3-1963
g4-1256
g5-1071
FG 3800

LSD:
initial: 10/15
accel: 15/20
brake: 5/5
torque split: 40:60

Misc:
power: 73.3
engine: std
computer: std
exhaust: racing
manifold: std
catalytic converter: std
intake: std
turbo kit: normal

DF: 150/350
ballast position +50%

Won this quite easily in the Suzuki SX4 Rally Car, AI was really slow in the middle part of the lap for whatever reason. Not a fan of dirt/snow in GT6, always feels like there's some magic force that stops the car sliding properly. Wish they'd make it more realistic or just give up with it because at the moment it feels like low grip tarmac. Maybe I'm expecting a lot for it to feel like RBR but that's got the best dirt driving physics around.

Please help with set p for C4 WRC 08, gears? suspension? I am getting 3rd place about ten seconds behind...thanks.
First of all, you need to keep speed, and don't be affraid to use the sides of the track (grass)
Again i got the Audi quattro S1 Rally car as rabbit/leader.

_CitroënC4WRC'08_Racecar_by_DDDsprayshop.jpg
shot0033.png

Last edited:
With the newer wheel setting it's so much more fun than it used to be driving on dirt.

Before even on 1 it tried to rip your arms off and the wheel vibrations were almost unusable for me. I always unplugged the power from the wheel.

With the newer setting torque on 1 and the sensitivity on 5 it was a wonderful experience on my old G25.

The newer driving setting have made driving on snow and dirt, for me, by far the most fun as I've ever had on GT rally events.

1421347547-photo-du-15-01-2015-a-19-36.jpg

THIS !!!! :banghead: full stock corolla rally car , was hard to take the 2nd place with good overall level and some nice fight , but one 🤬 who ( i suuuuuppose... ) got a , like 100 , or 150 extra Hp manage to keep distance between you and the rest of the cars ... typical GT race with AI :yuck:
I know i really bad on dirt race cause i hate them , but come one there is always one faster car , every time you fight with just 1 pro , and 10 or 14 rookie ... that feeling i had right now ! 🤬
I really thing that this kind of race , starting from the back with the need to overtake everyone is , the summum of ******** ! I can't , do not want , see this anymore in a simulation " oriented " game ... never feel that bored about all of weird GT license choice :nervous:
GT for me turn into a time attack fun only game . :guilty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back