A-spec Expert Level European Hot Hatch Race: Circuito de Madrid / Reverse

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 231 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol

A-spec Expert Level European Hot Hatch Race: Circuito de Madrid / Reverse

A-spec #20 Expert Level European Hot Hatch Race @ Circuito de Madrid ~ Reverse.jpg

A-spec #20 Expert Level European Hot Hatch Race @ Circuito de Madrid ~ Reverse.jpg

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Beat the 135i with my trusty 111R by 11 seconds. :cheers:
Thats funny, I was thinking about using the Lotus, but didn't, thinking it would not be allowed, Ha HA. That should do the trick. So far used the Dino, Scirroco, and Abarth 500. Last try was the Delta but still not quite.....

tomorrow!

Wow. I have NEVER run this track in reverse. At least, I can't ever remember them giving us a Seasonal with this track in reverse and I know I wouldn't have chosen to drive it in reverse myself. This made things a little tricky those first couple of laps. The Lotus 111R gave me a victory by 2.7s over the Megane R.S. Trophy '11, however...So I must have done something right those last 3 laps.

Wow. I have NEVER run this track in reverse. At least, I can't ever remember them giving us a Seasonal with this track in reverse and I know I wouldn't have chosen to drive it in reverse myself. This made things a little tricky those first couple of laps. The Lotus 111R gave me a victory by 2.7s over the Megane R.S. Trophy '11, however...So I must have done something right those last 3 laps.

You're right, but i remember it from GT5
27th September 2012 online season event classic muscle car championship.
Also the madrid reverse course.

I recorded it and uploaded it in 2013 .
And i was really bad back then ;)

There were two GT5 Time Trials on this reverse course, here are the gold times:
24 #1 502 CS 1:41.5 Madrid Reverse est
53 #2 550 CS 1:35.5 Madrid Reverse

I remembered the Hothatch events from GT5, i used the Mercedes 190 E Evo II.
And yes, today i could use it again.
Got 1st in lap 5, but in the last corner i heard a THUD behind me, and the rabbit messed up, dumb rabbit kissed the wall.
Wierd, european hatch back means here, a 3 or 5 door car.
Isn't the merc 190E a sedan? But hey, it's polyphony..

Nice to see PD dabbling with a low PP 'Expert' event.

Clearly the point is that PD have not made attributes for 'Hot Hatch' or other categories of car in GT; as far as I have seen, this is only limited to the European countries in the list. The AI drive the Hot Hatches, you pick whatever you want.

They should at least add FF to the limitations perhaps. Still, it gives plenty of unlikely cars to choose from...

Maybe there will be more attributes in GT7? :lol:

Maybe there will be more attributes in GT7? :lol:

I hope there will be a LOT more attributes in GT7. Overal categories should be "normal / tuned / racing / formula / kart / other". Secondary categories should be "rally / GT3 / GTE / LMP / GT300 / GT500 / Group 7 / estate / SUV / hot hatch / open wheeler / super car / hyper car / road car / sports car / ..." etc etc. And we should be able to use those tags for dealership searches and in our own garage as well. And I sure hope there will be proper restrictions for the career mode too, it's just silly to have for example a GT3 category but you can jump in there with any car. Or "abusing" the super license events with something as silly like the Rocket that doesn't require a pit stop when all other proper cars do.

Amen, back on topic. :) I think PD limited "hot hatch" in the career mode with the length of the car and that seems an ok-ish way to do it given the GT6 boundaries.

Ok, I got gold, in the Lotus 111R with a total time of 8.57. Now, that may not seem particularly fast, but given this is an 'Expert' level race and I'm not an amazingly quick driver, I still managed to finish nearly 12 seconds ahead of the 2nd placed 205 Turbo '85. So 360Cr/9mins work, thumbs up to that one.

Edit: just did it again in the Lotus, Total time 8:42.03. 21.773 seconds ahead.

Last edited:
I remember saving and saving for the "Red Devil" Camaro when I first started GT-6. I finally bought it to enter a classic muscle car event and they would not allow it?!?!?!? Not a normal car!! Boy,oh boy, was I pissed. The other day, I thought of dropping it into the Nordschliefe event, ( if it's not a stock car , then it must be a race car, right) NOT ALLOWED!! A new class of car, unclassifiable!

I remember saving and saving for the "Red Devil" Camaro when I first started GT-6. I finally bought it to enter a classic muscle car event and they would not allow it?!?!?!? Not a normal car!! Boy,oh boy, was I pissed. The other day, I thought of dropping it into the Nordschliefe event, ( if it's not a stock car , then it must be a race car, right) NOT ALLOWED!! A new class of car, unclassifiable!

If a car is not 'normal' and not racing then it's a tuned car most likely. But I fully understand your frustration, there should be more info available before you buy a car, like what type of car it is and also what stock tires are equipped.

I had similar frustrations with a lot of cars not having a proper 'year' tag set to them even though they are classic cars (or restored or tuned classic cars), your Red Devil is also one of those I believe.

pretty easy win with Golf R, moreover - on another try the AI totally crashed into a barrier on the 4th lap, he had to back up and smashed up his Scirocco's front end...

It says hot hatches for the title but in truth, think its meant to be for any European Car. As i got to use my stock "Lotus Elise" and was alot of fun keeping the "Renault Clio V6" and "Alfa 147 GTA" behind me =)

2n9jc4i.jpg

Seems small and light gets the best results, 14 seconds ahead of the Audi S4 with the Lancia Stratos. Lovely car to drive.

There is a big difference between the lineups of this event.
I was several seconds behind with the 135i in the best starting position, but over 10 seconds ahead with a Golf in the best starting position. And that was with the same car and nearly identical lap times.
(The Golf did not do very well dough. It was overtaken by more than one car).

Latest Posts

Back