A-spec Expert Level Ferrari Challenge: Ascari Full Track

Discussion in 'GT6 Seasonal & Quick Match Events' started by nowcontrol, Jun 1, 2017.

1. UltimateLurker

UltimateLurker

Such a fun drive.

[​IMG]

2. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

Thanks my dear friend :cheers::cheers:

TripleE63, dapperdan56 and Racin510s like this.
  3. MoparGTS

MoparGTS

There's something about the ovarian shape of this track that makes me come back, again and again.
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

4. TripleE63

TripleE63

Hmm, I never considered there might be a subliminal reason I like this track so much! :lol:
    I just ran the 365 with a 500PP Priano tune, one of the most well behaved for certain.
    :cheers:
    20170603_115303.jpg

5. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

TripleE63 likes this.
  6. UltimateLurker

UltimateLurker

After driving the 430 for a few days I went back to the Enzo, what a slippery car, so hard to drive compared to the 430, but obviously faster. I'm thinking 10:40 is probably possible with it, if one of the alien's would try. Speaking of aliens, where is Whoosiergirl? Haven't seen her post in a while.

Jeje6410 and TripleE63 like this.
  7. Racin510s

Racin510s

@UltimateLurker @WhoosierGirl has moved on to the PS4 and GT Sport. I hadn't heard from her in a long time so I sent her a message. That's what she told me. I let her know that we missed her. It seem there are a lot of our friends have ditched GT6 and gone on to the PS4 and the new games like GT Sport. If I could afford it I'd most likely do the same. I'm holding out until the price goes down some more and awaiting new of GT7. Until then I'm still with GT6. I started a new game on my youngest son's account so I'm playing there and only come here when the new Seasonals are updated. I've even gone back to GT5 because I can build hybrids there. PD doesn't give a hoot about all of us who have been loyal to the GT series. I think that why the continued recycled events keep showing up. Same tracks ect. What a shame since there are many tracks available to do something new. If you happen to be 60 or older there is great fun in the Geezer Club. We race online on Saturday mornings and are trying a mid week race on Thursdays. Great fun and very clean and respectful. :cheers:

8. ZoidFile

ZoidFile

When I raced yesterday, the AI Enzo had some pretty violent accident.^^ It hit the wall right after the first chicane In the beginning of the last lap. The AI completely trashed the car. I had to watch the replay because I wondered why the car was suddenly over Half I minute behind me.

JDM Jeff and TripleE63 like this.
  9. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

A special thanks at my dear friend and tuner @Kenzel for having tested and used this Ferrari California '08 500 PP (SH,SM).

Thanks again my dear friend :cheers: :cheers:

dapperdan56, TripleE63 and Kenzel like this.
  10. UltimateLurker

UltimateLurker

GT Sport isn't out yet. You mean she's playing the Beta?

11. Racin510s

Racin510s

@UltimateLurker, This is the message she left. "Hi Barnabas :)

All is well here, I hope the same is true for you. I'm on the PS4 and playing just about every racing game on it, there are some good ones other the GTS."

Since I don't have a PS4 I don't know of all the racing games there are now. But that's why she hasn't been here.

Edit: I have been playing on my son's account which he never started. Today I used @Jeje6410 tune on the California that he set up for the Intermediate Race, added all of the power parts to get to 550PP and this California handles better than the one on my personal account. I ran off and left the Enzo on lap 3 and never saw him again. Great tune @Jeje6410 :tup::tup:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  12. coryclifford

coryclifford

Exactly what I said about the Enzo. :tup:

Wolf68, TripleE63 and UltimateLurker like this.
  13. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

Thanks a lot my dear friend for having used this Ferrari in this race with 550PP. It's always a real pleasure to read yours comments coming from you. Thanks again my dear friend :cheers::cheers:

14. UltimateLurker

UltimateLurker

I wish you'd tune a 430 and run a 10:45, I know you can do it, and it's such an enjoyable drive with the right tune.

Wolf68 likes this.
  15. coryclifford

coryclifford

Alright. Tomorrow I will unless I get bumped out of P20 at the Nürb seasonal. :D

Wolf68, TripleE63 and UltimateLurker like this.
  16. TripleE63

TripleE63

I bet you and @coryclifford could do a 10:40 lap in the Enzo with @Jeje6410 tune. :)

Wolf68 and Jeje6410 like this.
  17. UltimateLurker

UltimateLurker

But the Enzo isn't a fun drive. I never recommend cars to friends unless they are fun to drive.

Wolf68, TripleE63 and Racin510s like this.
  18. TripleE63

TripleE63

I wouldn't recommend a car to friends that wasn't fun to drive either. Since the selection is limited for this seasonal, I decided to try @Jeje6410's tune on my stockyard Enzo. I was so pleased with the handling I couldn't resist the temptation to share. Knowing my limitations, I thought you and CC might realize the full potential of the Jeje tuned Enzo. It is looser in the corners than the Scuderia, my favorite Ferrari at this level, but quite controllable.

Racin510s and Jeje6410 like this.
  19. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

I tried Jeje410 Enzo earlier and I have to say it was slippery like the car was on ice.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    Wolf68, TripleE63 and Jeje6410 like this.
  20. spikyone

spikyone

Ran this one in the F40 at 549PP; oil change, sports computer and lightweight windows with all the non-PP mods. It took a while to tune and was difficult to get high speed stability without causing horrible understeer in the slower corners. This is one challenging circuit, probably not helped by the fact that I hadn't driven it in an age so couldn't remember which way it went :crazy:

I love the F40 though, it's become one of my favourites in the game. It's an absolute animal, one of the best-sounding cars in the game, and you have to really take it by the scruff of the neck. No idea of my overall time, I was too busy four-wheel drifting to care :lol:

21. Benny44

Benny44

I tried the F40 as well. Pretty sure it was a tune by @reefer - so thanks to him. I'm not a very fast driver, but that thing is a handful. 12:15.916 was my time with plenty of mistakes. I tried it 3 times previously and messed up the 5th lap every time. I won on the last corner, drifting that maniacal car on the inside part with the tail about 2 inches from the side of the Enzo in first going 120mph:nervous:. I'm just happy to get gold. I'm not a fan of Ferrari or Ascari, so I'm happy it's done:lol:

MoparGTS, Wolf68 and reefer like this.
  22. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

Hey @Jeje6410 I think will make changes to your Enzo tune when I get a chance.

Wolf68, TripleE63 and Jeje6410 like this.
  23. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

But it's a track on ice not ????:lol::lol::lol:
    Ok my dear friend. Not problem. If you want my Ferrari California '08 works here or my Ferrari F430 '06.

I think it's normal to share your impressions with a car that made you happy. Thanks again my dear friend @TripleE63 :cheers:

Now if you, @UltimateLurker you do not like this car it is your opinion. Some prefer the F40 to the Scuderia and others do not. I think there are enough Ferrari to win for everyone to enjoy. But it's just my opinion :tup::cheers:

MoparGTS, Wolf68, Racin510s and 2 others like this.
  24. coryclifford

coryclifford

@UltimateLurker share that tune then cause after 3 tries I don't care to try to make up 21 seconds. Must be a good tune to be four seconds faster per lap than my quick tune. You running any driver aids?

Wolf68, TripleE63 and AlexAlien like this.
  25. skeagracing

skeagracing

@UltimateLurker any chance that you can post the tune on the forum as I too would like to give it a shot.

26. Racin510s

Racin510s

I took the prize care 365 GTB4, put a modified @praiano63 tune on it and turned my fastest time. I saw in another post about the Enzo having a terrible crash and I think the same happened in this one. I used to not like Ascari, but now that I run this so much and have stopped using ASM my times have improved a lot. It is still hard to catch it when it gets lose with the D-Pad but I'm getting closer. I sure do miss my wheel. Got my son's account up to 37million + credits just running this race. 20170606_165621[1].jpg

Edit: @Jeje6410 tune for the California in the intermediate race is excellent here. Just add the power parts to get to 550 PP. I posted the picture of my win just above. #41

now 41,512,222 thanks to this race. I'll be maxed out before this is over. Many thanks to the tuners:bowdown::tup::tup:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  27. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

I like my Ferrari SP1 '08 because it is my own tune, I will tune the Enzo myself with a bit of help of some of your suspension settings :tup:.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    Jeje6410, Wolf68 and TripleE63 like this.
  28. Bertracer

Bertracer

I barely know ascari.
    Using jeje tune and can barely get a clean lap in....
    Can anyone share tunes in slightly easier handling cars? This thing kills your ego and then some

29. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

You can try my Ferrari SP1 '08 tune, I will PM you the tune about a 1/2 an hour and you can try it out.

30. Bertracer

Bertracer

Did it second attempt
    Don't know why I was moaning. Getting used to the car and track at the same time was just a challenge