Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
What a sweet race. Just so happened to be using my 2-J for the prior seasonal when this one came in. Outstanding stuff. For those who haven't done it yet, the Toyota 7 is of course the rabbit, but he peters out around lap 4, so lesser cars have a chance.

600pp is not even enough for the 2 rabbits that show up.

I don't really complain about the "catch the rabbit" stuff, but this is just plain BS....630-650pp is more bearable.

Need to run 1:05s to win this, will need a bit more practice as I'm only getting 1:06.5 s with my 2J - one of the few times it is legitimate to use! Unusual 6 lap length gives us more hope " I didn't lose, just ran out of time..."

Not quite. After many start&quit, I got a lineup leaded by the Auto Union without the Toyota and the Chaparrals.
I managed to win lapping the last 3 (2 Giulia and the Camaro) in lap 6.

Isn't the Toyota over 700p?! I've not had a chance to run this yet, so has anyone been able to tell if it is actually running at the dealership pp?

Every car runs at dealership pp...Toyota has 711pp, but the AI in the 2J can still outdo it

I thought that was the case, but with a 100+ disparity I wasn't sure. And yeah, I've no doubts the 2J can outrun it, that car is way underrated in the pp department.

How the hell do you have no 2j and 7. Worst seasonal ever, literally.

You have to sit there and cycle through until you get your desired field unless you get lucky the first time upon entering. Quite frankly, I myself don't have the patience for that nonsense, I just run against the field it gives me the first time.

Beat the 2J and the Toyota 7 by 17 seconds with my detuned 2J.

It's a pretty easy race as long as you're in a 2J. :lol:

Tough one for me..... 2J and mid 103's was getting it done but the 2J pit maneuvered me turn 1 lap 4 and I couldn't catch them so got 3rd place.....

Retried and this time won only by 7sec....

I need to dig out the Gt40 and find a tune that works.

You have to sit there and cycle through until you get your desired field unless you get lucky the first time upon entering. Quite frankly, I myself don't have the patience for that nonsense, I just run against the field it gives me the first time.
Well, i refresh it 20 times.

Yeah. Nope. Not going gold on this one.

You must be persistent.

Im talking about the no 2j and 7 part.

Last edited:
Having fun with this event and its a great money maker also. $480,000 for a little over 6 minutes of work. I've also started a little challenge with myself with this one: How much can I beat the 2J by, lol. So far after 3 attempts, I'm up to beating it by over 8 seconds. Great fun while earning a lot of cash.

The weakest field I have seen so far is the Toyota, Auto Union, Ford MK IV, and then the Jag. Using the 2-J I was in 1st place middle of lap 4, won by 18:xx seconds. I can't yet manage to get better than 3rd in the Jag. If anyone is interested I can post the tune for the 2-J, relatively easy high 1:03's even with a DS3.

This race takes me back to the good old days of GT2, and throwing the car through the wonderful Midfield turns.

Running laps in the low 1'02's now in my 2J beating the other 2J and two Toyota 7's by over 10 seconds now. Just using one of my base racing tunes for now. This event is going to be a great ca$h cow for me.....easy win, easy money. :D

Back