Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Cool variety of cars in the field. Including the X Bro and NSX LM, oh and ZZII. I feel less guilty using those if they do. Good racing too. They hit a few walls. Early lap 4 lead.

Don't divebomb. Too easy. Poor form.

Last edited:
Wow! I just got my 🤬 handed to me by the AI. :embarrassed: I don't think my Ferrari SP-1 is going to cut it... And wow, I am awful on this circuit. :banghead:

Dirtiest seasonal I have done to date. Passed the field by lap 3, then the Aston Martin one and the zonda gained about 100hp and proceeded to continuously crash into me after every time I passed them. Barely won because they cracked me so much on last two laps. I used the mp4.

This one is tough, need to run 1:42s, Zonda C12S is a fast rabbit at 8:57. NSX '13 was bad, own Zonda a little better, may need an Xbow for this one?

I think it's safe to say that sometimes the ai has more than 550pp. Some of my fastest cars get out accelerated by cars it shouldn't. No way a Ford gt or srt10 viper with big wing can out accelerate my lotus. I ran nearly identical times with my m5, gsxr and mp4, but with the m5 and gsxr I won by nearly 10 seconds, were I barely squeaked out a win with the mp4. Think I was running 1:39's

Only Praino's tune for the NSX LM could save me on this one. Events like this reinforce what a crap driver/tuner I am. If you're having trouble with this, I found out after about 8 attempts that sliding around the placine bus stop can net you almost 2 seconds reduction in lap time. I went from mid 1:40's to high 1:38's.

I won it easily with these cars

Gsxr with full power, no weight reduction and ballast added to get at 550pp

Enzo light as possible with power reduction

74 countach lp400

On a side note I was getting smashed acceleration wise in the lambo by a gtr, slr Mercedes and the zonda. The lambo has 1.99 kg/lb. Seems absolutely bonkers those terrible heavy cars were killing me in the straights

And I just tried the alpine, very easy win. Fastest lap times I have ran yet. Beat the field by 20 seconds and it wasn't very clean.

No oil change, no body rigidity upgrade

Gawd, PD, I wish you were infected with an imagination!

Using the MP4-12C, I'm running well on time to win. I overtake the X-BOW R that is in 3rd and bam! The X-BOW R becomes a torpedo that follows me close behind, nudging me left, nudging me right, until it just gets sick of playing and pushes me into a wall.

Recover from that, get past the torpedo and overtake a Ford GT in 1st. Bam: the GT becomes a torpedo ... . Ugh. This is not a challenge, PD, it's just an annoyance.

this race marks the highest number of times I have smashed into AI's ass, in the same car. SIX FREAKING TIMES before that LF-A was gone from my nose...

My crappy driving somehow managed a win with the Alpine Vision Gran Turismo. This seasonal is definitely not for someone like myself who has a disability with my hand/wrist, because of the sharp turns. :mad:

View attachment 352561 View attachment 352562
Hey me too!

Just remember, this is monaco, means handling over everything.

Except Caterham it sucks.

Plus, divebomb in Monaco is practically useless since youll be bombed into a wall on either side if you attempt one anyways. So just play safe.

Shortwheelbased and light car is my choice, i did not use a rs200 or lotus elise yet.
Tried some others, ZZII, Ferrari's, but the leaders just boost away.Needed a nifty turning car.
So i used the gixxer(GSXR) at 544pp, didn't use it for a long time, so today this was my choice.

I just drove this race once this morning. Tried it with a stock Lambo Gallardo with 547 PP. I just finished at 7th place. But I have never seen AI drive that aggressiv before. Whenever I did overtake one car he stayed right on my tail and even the slightest mistake was used to overtake me again.

I will certainly enter this race several times next weekend trying different cars. At least it is some track I dont drive that often.

My crappy driving somehow managed a win with the Alpine Vision Gran Turismo. This seasonal is definitely not for someone like myself who has a disability with my hand/wrist, because of the sharp turns. :mad:

View attachment 352561 View attachment 352562

Aw come on :mischievous:, I recently had a stroke and I'm now basically driving with my left side (had to re-arrange my pedals and the whole bit) because of the effects of the stroke and had no problem winning in the same car as you. Oddly enough, I kind of enjoy this track and will definitely be back for more.

P.S. Just some friendly banter between us disabled folks, no harm intended. 👍 :cheers:

Back