A-spec Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 231 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

A-spec #41 Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.png

A-spec [#41] Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.jpg

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4 2006 gets 434bhp and 48.2kgfm with 1,402kg of mass. It also has four wheel drive, to help with the Comfort Soft tyres.

It's 5 laps. The race lasted 14 minutes and awarded me Cr. 1,100,000 with 200% login bonus.

Lots of great modern sports cars as opponents, with a Nissan GT-R Black edition 2012 swapping positions with me. Kept the entertainment level high. Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) was 2nd, a long way back and it crashed quite a bit.

I used the NSX '04 to finish with a humble time of 14:22:427 overall.
The LFA Nurburgring Package '12 car was on my tail for the last 2 laps but as always as its been, the Ai cars are too weak when braking into corners & lose time there.

This was a lot of fun...... I wanted to win in something nobody would think to use. This one fit the bill quite nicely. The 599 even spun me out on the back straight, but I chased him down and passed him back in the final chicane. This is going to be a fun one to replay with many different cars.
DSC_0440.JPG

Even a impress 450pp will win,and a zz2 will embarrass the AI.... slowed 6 times and let the 599 pass so I could pass back just on one lap. :crazy:

Back