A-spec Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 231 comments
I think I would have been right there with you had it not been for the penalties, and if I had 500 PP. Not sure why, but checking my settings just now the car had 489 PP! I'm sure it had 500 the other day when I ran the race, seems weird that it would have lost so much just because of mileage.

What tune did you use on the GSX-R/4 '01

Muchos good fun driving.....

A-spec_#41_Expert_Level_Non-Racing_Car_Challenge_@_Spa_[Scooby_S206_NBR].jpg

:D

What's the problem? :lol:

1. Pick ugly paint combo.
2. Set front ride height to max.
3. Set rear ride height to min.
4. Set rear toe out to 30.
5. Set rear brakes at 10
6. Throw a random wing on rear of car.
7. Throw a big turbo on car.
8. Pass Z06 and LFA.
9. Win Race.

Toyota bB 1.5 Spa Car2.jpg

Okay I tried this and had a blast, take a fully tuned '86 MR2 1600 G-limited Super Charged* and hold on for dear life.. the car is a complete rocketship. Requires precise throttle control, don't be afraid to short shift in this thing. It is an easy win, the key is just being able to keep this car on the track. Definitely tune your suspension to reduce oversteer and put ballast in rear. I used the 6 speed gearbox; it maxxs out just at the end of the long straight. Also change oil for extra ponies ;) Let me know if you liked the car choice!

Last edited:
Triumph Spitfire 1500. Clean race. No penalties. Tune by me. No aids. P1 Ferrari F430. P2 Audi R8 5.2. P3 Ruf CTR2. Fast lap 2:47.110. Pass for the win on lap 3 over the Ferrari F430 at corner Chicane. Winning margin 0.882. Great three wide racing for the win.

great car choice đź‘Ť

Got bored and decided to try out my hideous painted, 465 PP, Toyota Bb 1.5Z. Not sure which is worse... My paint job, or my ride height setup with an added wing? :embarrassed:

View attachment 561216 View attachment 561217
I used that car in the Seasonal at Trial Mountain this week. đź‘Ť
I think that was the Beginner Event though. Mine is painted a pretty bad colour too. :)

Back