A-spec Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Suzuka Circuit

Discussion in 'GT6 Seasonal & Quick Match Events' started by nowcontrol, Aug 25, 2016.

1. coryclifford

coryclifford

The '06 definitely doesn't turn in like the '05. Or turn. When on the limit, you get to dance with the '05. It responds. The '06 is much more numb, and slower, though easier to drive, for me despite being only a few PPs down compared to the '05.

2. MidnightRun85

MidnightRun85

Wow good effort! After two runs my best result was 7th! I might have to have a play with settings and give it another turn.

skeagracing and Kossie like this.
  3. Draggon

Draggon

I followed Praiano's theory of tuning by raising the ride height, zero-ing camber and caster, brake bias at 1/2 and added ShmoGT based LSD settings from GT5 of 8/20/14 front and 10/25/15 rear. I think I eventually raised the initial setting on rear from 10 to 20 to minimize rotation. It required a lot of concentration and was not as fun as the RX7, but dang the things fast.

MidnightRun85 likes this.
  4. Kossie

Kossie

This is the best track ever make imo. This need a Formula GT . This is fun with fast cars.

skeagracing likes this.
  5. skeagracing

skeagracing

Ford GT40 1966. PP591. Cockpit race. Tune by me. No penalties. Fast Lap 2:06.574. Pass for the win on lap 5 over the McLaren F1 just after the hairpin. Winning margin 02.093.

Draggon and DisabledRacer like this.
  6. coryclifford

coryclifford

Get in stock Senna F1 car. Go to Arcade mode. Suzuka 2014. 5 laps or so. Professional mode. Set edge of track grip to real. Turn off TCS and ABS.

Edit: or original Suzuka, but 2014 is better.

Kossie and skeagracing like this.
  7. skeagracing

skeagracing

Super great road race car driving good buddy!!

8. RikkiGT-R

RikkiGT-R Premium

Nice one buddy, nailed it first go. 6+ seconds ahead of the 2nd placed MP4 :cheers:

shaunm80 likes this.
  9. skeagracing

skeagracing

RUF CRT2 1996. Cockpit race on replay view. P1 Huayra. P2 TVR Cerbera. Fast lap 2:07.302. Winning margin over the Huayra 10.968. Pass for the win over the Huayra at the start of lap 4 at the Dunlop Curve.

hotsaucer and Kossie like this.