A-spec Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Suzuka Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 158 comments
That one's on my to-do list. I got a moderately difficult wins in the Gallardo and the Golf VI R10. I had to work on the gearing in the Golf to get it competitve as it maxes out at 564pp with flat floor. It was more fun, too.

Edit 9/15 I did a basic tune for the Reventon and got a win. I wimped out with TC 1, but embraced the drift nature of the beast and pretty much did the whole race with massive powerslides. I got a win with an overall time of 11:00.7xx. Fast laps were in the 2:07-2:08 range. I didn't even add a transmission.

I've held off posting this because I have so far not been able to get my camera co-operate with windows 10 in order to post the pic, but I'll keep trying. I did save the replay but thats not uploading either.

Wow good effort! After two runs my best result was 7th! I might have to have a play with settings and give it another turn.

Wow good effort! After two runs my best result was 7th! I might have to have a play with settings and give it another turn.

I followed Praiano's theory of tuning by raising the ride height, zero-ing camber and caster, brake bias at 1/2 and added ShmoGT based LSD settings from GT5 of 8/20/14 front and 10/25/15 rear. I think I eventually raised the initial setting on rear from 10 to 20 to minimize rotation. It required a lot of concentration and was not as fun as the RX7, but dang the things fast.

RUF CRT2 1996. Cockpit race on replay view. P1 Huayra. P2 TVR Cerbera. Fast lap 2:07.302. Winning margin over the Huayra 10.968. Pass for the win over the Huayra at the start of lap 4 at the Dunlop Curve.

Back