A-spec Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Suzuka Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 158 comments
Cracking setup managed to finish without crashing/spinning off the track, got 2nd place but will give it another shot.
I'd recommend this setup to anyone having difficulty with this challenge.
Much appreciation to you though for sharing this and letting me use it.
Thanks again buddy :cheers:
No problem, I am glad you like this car :cheers: and it works best with no Traction Control 👍.

Try this car in the link, because I have not lost a race with it in this Event :). A-spec Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Suzuka Circuit
Man, I have just finished my first race with this car with Ford Laser's tune and it was unreal. I tried it before with another tune, no idea whose, but this was the most fun I've had, it was even fun to watch. 10.57 and the last two laps fastest even with two big loses lifting off for the hairpin but it comes out of the hairpin like a rocket. anyone having trouble grab this one and have the time of your life. Well done FordLaser777.:bowdown::cheers:

Edit. Just went again 10.57 again and loving it.

Last edited:
Man, I have just finished my first race with this car with Ford Laser's tune and it was unreal. I tried it before with another tune, no idea whose, but this was the most fun I've had, it was even fun to watch. 10.57 and the last two laps fastest even with two big loses lifting off for the hairpin but it comes out of the hairpin like a rocket. anyone having trouble grab this one and have the time of your life Well done FordLaser777.:bowdown::cheers:
Thanks for that :cheers:, I am glad you had some fun with it and thats why I posted the tune so you and a few others can have some fun.

Use this tune below and see if it suit your driving style...

I like this tune, but it requires using the brakes at every corner to get the car to rotate, and I like to carry speed, so it didn't work that well for me. Basically it has too much understeer (probably because I'm driving too fast for the tires, which is my style). I still put down an ok time though, I think.

Fat%20Subie.jpg

The car I'm really liking for this race more than any other is the NSX Prototype, such a sweet ride, much better than anything else I've driven, and blows the ZZII away IMO.

Proto.jpg

I like this tune, but it requires using the brakes at every corner to get the car to rotate, and I like to carry speed, so it didn't work that well for me. Basically it has too much understeer (probably because I'm driving too fast for the tires, which is my style). I still put down an ok time though, I think.

Fat%20Subie.jpg

The car I'm really liking for this race more than any other is the NSX Prototype, such a sweet ride, much better than anything else I've driven, and blows the ZZII away IMO.

Proto.jpg
Good times you got there :cheers:, I will not be on GT6 again because l am now on PS4 for good :).

Good times you got there :cheers:, I will not be on GT6 again because l am now on PS4 for good :).
Wich Games you play? Racing games?

McLaren MP4-12C. PP581.P1 Pagani Huayra. P2 TVR Cerbera. P3 Lamborghini Aventador. Fast lap 2:07.303. Winning margin 02:076.Pass for the win at the end of lap 4 beginning of lap 5 over the McLaren MP4-12C.

Nice going mate, You are good :bowdown:

Hi,

Use this tune below and see if it suit your driving style and do minor changes to make it handle better for you, I have not lost a race yet using this car and it does not matter what field you get :).

Subaru S206 NBR CHALLENGE PAKAGE '12

582PP

604 BHP
1,206kgs
Weight Distribution 54:46

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

Aero Kits: Type A
Custom rear wing
Wing Stays: D Wing: A Winglets: C
Wing Size: Height: -12 Width: -5

FC Suspension
F/R
100/80
5.05/7.12
2/2
2/3
7/7
0.0/0.0
-0.10/-0.25

Racing Brake Kit
4/2

FC Transmission
Standard

FC LSD
F/R
8/10
60/60
8/20
Torq Dist Centre Diff
F/R
46:54

Set power limiter to 100.0%

ENGINE TUNING - Stage 3
COMPUTER - Sports
EXHAUST - Racing Exhaust
MANIFOLD - Isometric Exhaust Manifold
CATALYTIC CONVERTER- Sports
INTAKE TUNING - Intake Tuning
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction : Stage 3, Carbon Bonnet Colour and Window Weight Reduction.

Downforce : 5

after winning the event with the ZZII I tried the Subaru. Way too loose on the brakes, whilst downshifting, entering corners. Is this a drift tune? ;)

Roundabout five seconds slower than the ZZII. Can't even reach the podium.:(

Maybe I have to familiarize with this setting, will give it a few more tries tomorrow.

D.

Hi,

after winning the event with the ZZII I tried the Subaru. Way too loose on the brakes, whilst downshifting, entering corners. Is this a drift tune? ;)

Roundabout five seconds slower than the ZZII. Can't even reach the podium.:(

Maybe I have to familiarize with this setting, will give it a few more tries tomorrow.

D.
I think my best lap was a 2:05 something, this car may not work for everyone 👍.

Hey @Kossie only playing Assetto Corsa until GT Sports comes out .:)

Last edited:
I might find a tune for Honda and try it. Momentarily I'm switching between PS3-GT6 and PS4-AC every other day. I go back to doing the math and 10.09 means faster laps at 1.54's-1.55's... I'll let you know my friend.

hey @Kossie, you'll like this

-

Yes Max likes gaming, On the Redd Bull Simulator he drive the fastest i have heard 👍

Not happy to see you go mate. Enjoy AC and I hope to see you again when GTS comes out. Keep the rubber side down :cheers:
P.S. Your S206 tune is brilliant 👍👍
You're right there but if you want to have a go at Denizen's Lancer Evolution if you haven't already, you will like it too. Just had two races in it, smashed them and had a ball.

ForZPH44xKsVnmbGN_0.jpg

I can't tune so I ran the Le Mans Quattro and the Gallardo with minimum weight for victory. The Audi gets in at 599pp and will run 11 minutes for the event with a proper driver 👍

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back