Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
The ZZII '00 is definitely the way to go on this one.

Had to try it a few times though, as I kept getting penalized for the AI ramming me.

OK, This is just weird :odd:

First, I can't catch first place it's :crazy: and now I'm 27 secs ahead of everybody :confused:

A Winner.jpg

As Spock Says:

index.jpg

I got gold and what kind of car :confused: The other 2 events had decent cars to win, but this one you do the hardest race and get a car that's so-so :indiff:

This might be a 1 and done for me, I'll do the other 2 races there more fun.

Latest seasonal events/time trials are really boring.Mean while i play PS4+Dirt Rally "Pikes Pike 205 T16"and it is not.Video in youtube link in profile..

Last edited:
Yep. I'm extremely angry. 10 tries and no results. Used a tune for the zzII off here and still no luck. I'm 2 seconds from giving up on it entirely unless someone can help otherwise I give up on it.

So I parlayed the winning prize car from the 500pp event, the chrome edition Audi, & won on the 4th try. So I thought, outstanding I have a new star in my 600pp stable. I painted it Metallic blue, put some standard orange race wheels on it, & now I can hardly finish the race. Best is a 2nd, 4.5 seconds behind the leader. Moral of this post. "don't paint your prize cars", ever.

There is no way shape or form this event does not have a heavy basis on luck. After 30 plus tries and 2:10.xxx laps i have got 3rd at a 7 second loss.

There is no way shape or form this event does not have a heavy basis on luck. After 30 plus tries and 2:10.xxx laps i have got 3rd at a 7 second loss.
I think this event is easy, the one thing I hate about this event is the penalty system is not fair but keep trying friend.

Back