A-spec Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Suzuka Circuit

  • Thread starter Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 158 comments
  • 18,757 views
Messages
2,517
United Kingdom
London
Messages
nowcontrol
A-spec Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Suzuka Circuit

A-spec #44 Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Suzuka Circuit.png

A-spec [#44] Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Suzuka Circuit.jpg


Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:
 
Last edited:
Oh a real test, 600 PP cars on SH can be a slippery handful. Aventador a little too heavy, Enzo didn't want to stay on the road. Looks like 2:09s or better laps are needed. Might need old reliable ZZII here,
 
I use my Tommykaira ZZII '00 for this, watch out for the AI at turn 10 Hairpin if they are close to you, they will hit you and you will get a 5 second penalty for doing the right thing at the corner which is :crazy:.
My Great Capture Screenshot 2016-08-25 13-41-07.png


 
Forget trying to race and pass the AI.... Let them "slide" off the track and then hit your horn and casually go on by them! One thing is better for this seasonal.... The AI doesn't go into turbo insanity mode when you take the lead.

FXX Suzuka Standings 1.jpg
FXX Suzuka Car.jpg
 
The ZZII '00 is definitely the way to go on this one.

Had to try it a few times though, as I kept getting penalized for the AI ramming me.
 
OK, This is just weird :odd:

First, I can't catch first place it's :crazy: and now I'm 27 secs ahead of everybody :confused:


A Winner.jpg



As Spock Says:
​


index.jpg


​
I got gold and what kind of car :confused: The other 2 events had decent cars to win, but this one you do the hardest race and get a car that's so-so :indiff:

This might be a 1 and done for me, I'll do the other 2 races there more fun.
 
Latest seasonal events/time trials are really boring.Mean while i play PS4+Dirt Rally "Pikes Pike 205 T16"and it is not.Video in youtube link in profile..
 
Last edited:
I think this is a repeated event? The NSX-R LM is going to kill it.
 
I did this with the car you win from the beginner event, the R8 Chrome Line. It has good downforce + 4WD which gives some edge.
 
If you are looking for something different to race for this seasonal, try the VGT cars. My times are nothing to speak about, but I was my typical lazy self and didn't spend hardly any time on the setups.
slacker.gif


Mercedes-Benz AMG VGT Suzuka Standings.jpg
Mercedes-Benz AMG VGT Suzuka Car.jpg
Aston Martin DP-100 VGT Suzuka Standings.jpg
Aston Martin DP-100 VGT Suzuka Car.jpg
 
Yep. I'm extremely angry. 10 tries and no results. Used a tune for the zzII off here and still no luck. I'm 2 seconds from giving up on it entirely unless someone can help otherwise I give up on it.
 
So I parlayed the winning prize car from the 500pp event, the chrome edition Audi, & won on the 4th try. So I thought, outstanding I have a new star in my 600pp stable. I painted it Metallic blue, put some standard orange race wheels on it, & now I can hardly finish the race. Best is a 2nd, 4.5 seconds behind the leader. Moral of this post. "don't paint your prize cars", ever.
 
There is no way shape or form this event does not have a heavy basis on luck. After 30 plus tries and 2:10.xxx laps i have got 3rd at a 7 second loss.
 
There is no way shape or form this event does not have a heavy basis on luck. After 30 plus tries and 2:10.xxx laps i have got 3rd at a 7 second loss.
I think this event is easy, the one thing I hate about this event is the penalty system is not fair but keep trying friend.
 
Back