A-spec Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Tokyo R246

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 114 comments
I just tried @Jeje6410's 600PP tune for the Bugatti Veyron. Very smooth and fast, and corners quite well. I had to bump up the power to squeak out a win, but a clean race and down to the wire side by side with the Huayra. Nice tune Jeje!
20170123_184503.jpg

Got in this car for the first time (shame on me). Very nice, fun drive!!
Won on my first attempt, best lap low 1:41, no slipstream.

Then I bought the GT-R Black Edition, you have to try this car. Easy win, fastest lap 1:37!!!
Your GT-R Black Edition, what PP did you use to for a easy win ? because I like to win a race with a lot less of PP :).

what PP did you use to for a easy win ?

650 PP, no oil change, no improve body rigidity.
Bought a rear wing (special wing - Type A)

Since it's an heavy car, I wasn't expecting much in the traffic against the Huayra.
Acceleration and top speed are way better than I thought and the handling is excellent!

Fastest lap, 1:37 no slipstream.

Last edited:
Once again a big THANK YOU to @shaunm80 for the tune on the SRT Tomahawk S. This is one of the best driving cars I've driven in GT6. I had already won it once with the '05 Ford GT. Then I saw this car mentioned and had to try it out and man I'm glad I did. I passed the Huayra at the end of lap 4 and to my surprise he stayed with me for a while but once I got to the main straight towards the finish he must have made a terrible mistake otherwise I think it would have been a little closer finish. So if anyone is struggling with this race use the Tomahawk with @shaunm80 tune as it is simply awesome.

Attachments

• 20170130_174041.jpg
    20170130_174041.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 19
Once again a big THANK YOU to @shaunm80 for the tune on the SRT Tomahawk S. This is one of the best driving cars I've driven in GT6. I had already won it once with the '05 Ford GT. Then I saw this car mentioned and had to try it out and man I'm glad I did. I passed the Huayra at the end of lap 4 and to my surprise he stayed with me for a while but once I got to the main straight towards the finish he must have made a terrible mistake otherwise I think it would have been a little closer finish. So if anyone is struggling with this race use the Tomahawk with @shaunm80 tune as it is simply awesome.
Your welcome buddy. Glad you enjoyed this car. It makes this race really easy and a good money spinner if you need the credits.

Still doesn't know which FF road car is the fastest on this event .. :confused: ... :lol:

Scirocco with a flat floor, rear wing and oil change. It is by far the best FF normal car in the game (my opinion)!
Did bump a car, they were side by side and I was on my fourth perfect lap (for my driving)!

IMG_0614.JPG

Other FF cars I've been driving,

Integra Type R DC5
Civic Type R (my second choice)
Megane R.S. Trophy
Eclipse GT
147 GTA
Focus ST
SRT4
s60 T-5 Sport
CL 3.2 Type-S
C30 R-Design
RCZ (great handling, poor speed)

Scirocco with a flat floor, rear wing and oil change. It is by far the best FF normal car in the game (my opinion)!
Did bump a car, they were side by side and I was on my fourth perfect lap (for my driving)!

View attachment 624668

Other FF cars I've been driving,

Integra Type R DC5
Civic Type R (my second choice)
Megane R.S. Trophy
Eclipse GT
147 GTA
Focus ST
SRT4
s60 T-5 Sport
CL 3.2 Type-S
C30 R-Design
RCZ (great handling, poor speed)
Great run & search for best FF cars . I didn't know it got flat floor. 👍 :lol:

I used @Jeje6410 tune on the LFA and really enjoyed the race. I did change the final drive because to me it wasn't gettin up and gone quick enough to suit me. I also tried the 427 Cobra on comfort softs and that is exactly where I spent most of the race in the nice soft sand:lol::lol::lol:. I put sports hards on it and was able to win but by a very small .288 sec. Thanks @Jeje6410 for another great tune.

:dunce:sorry no pictures, my phone was in the car and I didn't think about it.

I used @Jeje6410 tune on the LFA and really enjoyed the race. I did change the final drive because to me it wasn't gettin up and gone quick enough to suit me. I also tried the 427 Cobra on comfort softs and that is exactly where I spent most of the race in the nice soft sand:lol::lol::lol:. I put sports hards on it and was able to win but by a very small .288 sec. Thanks @Jeje6410 for another great tune.

:dunce:sorry no pictures, my phone was in the car and I didn't think about it.

Thanks a lot my friend for your test and your satisfaction for this Lexus. I appreciate a lot. Thanks again my friend Racin510s :cheers: :cheers:

Back