A-spec Expert Level Race Car Challenge: Circuit de la Sarthe 2009

• Thread starter JogoAsobi
  • 189 comments
What are the full names of Pescalero Hybride, the 908 HDi FAP, the C9, 2J, C60? I asked so I know what dealership I can buy from. Thanks.

What are the full names of Pescalero Hybride, the 908 HDi FAP, the C9, 2J, C60? I asked so I know what dealership I can buy from. Thanks.

Go to 'Recommended Cars' below the Dealership and select 'Le Mans' they are all in there except the 2J, that can be found at 'Chaparral' 👍

Tried the lucky Toyota TS030 of mine... wasn't able to embrace much luck here... bested no better than fourth.

Tried a stock 787B a couple times. Little better. Still not able to stand on the top step. Best grabbed 3rd... then I jumped into the Stealth 787B as a last resort, tossed @praiano63 tune on it so I don't feel a regret of tuning an actual real car (I know, i'm odd.) Holy moly mate! Your tunes are always insane, feels like it draws the entire car out! Thank you sir!

G'day all. new user here, but a long time visitor.
Is it just my unlucky streak, or has everyone else noticed this ripper credit-maker event has been removed from the seasonals.

All the other lower paying events are there, plus a few lower paying newbies.
Reeks of PD corporate greed?

G'day all. new user here, but a long time visitor.
Is it just my unlucky streak, or has everyone else noticed this ripper credit-maker event has been removed from the seasonals.

All the other lower paying events are there, plus a few lower paying newbies.
Reeks of PD corporate greed?

If you look at the original post, you'll see:

Period of Availability: 07/24/2014 - 08/07/2014, 3:00 GMT (Click here to convert to your local time).

Welcome to :gtpflag:

Doh, my bad!!
I could say I'm 60yo and can't read for ***p, but that won't cut it, eh.
I shall read instructions, before pulling the pin in future.

Thanks for the 'welcome'.

We've all done that at some stage, I guess. ;) If you want a quick credit grinder, the Red Bull Standard at Trial Mt gets you 240k in 3 minutes, which is even better than that race. Just put racing soft tyres on (you can), SRF on & active steering on mild if you want, & grind away... 👍

We've all done that at some stage, I guess. ;) If you want a quick credit grinder, the Red Bull Standard at Trial Mt gets you 240k in 3 minutes, which is even better than that race. Just put racing soft tyres on (you can), SRF on & active steering on mild if you want, & grind away... 👍
Actually. my confusion lay around the other events one can no longer be registered online for, but can still attain credits for a podium finish. I know better now, thanks.
La Sarthe aways had me on the edge previously, but grinding this one saw my PBs around the 7:22s on average with a startling 7:19 plus ahead of a very retarded AI grid. Vehicle was the Pescarola with my own tuning.
As for grinding the Red Bull, I haven't open event#2 of it yet.
I bought GT6 recently and dusted off the PS3 whilst my PC was in for upgrades for rFactor, which I much prefer.

Back