• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 57 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Expert Level Rainmasters: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

A-spec #52 Expert Level Rainmasters @ Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.png
A-spec [#52] Expert Level Rainmasters @ Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.jpg

Collision and Short Cut Penalties are active for this race.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Didn't expect a win with first try, but my Eifel Flat Tommy delivered :D

Tommy_Spa.jpg

First ever in Spa, first ever in Rain, visited nearly every sand pit, spun twice at least, got some penalties, so time is horrible :ill: - but the ride was still fun :lol:

A pretty long race, going to try if the comforts soft are faster in the rain than the sport softs. This sometimes is the case with the time trails. But overall pretty simple win.

Last edited:
Did it with the five RUF gang of cars. :crazy:

SS tires on all but left them stock otherwise and had to reduce power on the Yellow Bird and CTR2, probably a good thing. The CTR2 has a major front wheel peel problem. The Yellow Bird was a hold on tight machine. The BTR is a complete death trap.

Then, lap 4 is like, okay, now I can drive.

2nd run, again with Tommy, improved by 55s to finish with a 15:50 :)

Much cleaner run this time, but still have to learn the track before trying
other cars.

Hi,

Mitsubishi Evo. Great drifting practice! Last lap was hard trying to keep in front. Not my favourite type of event.

Cheers.

Ian.

Your right @MidnightRun85 the Subaru S206 NBR CHALLENGE PAKAGE '12 is to easy for this event :).

View attachment 639594
That time though!!

I opted for the WRX 22B instead. Also really easy, but only won by a little over 1 second, total time of 16:10. A few stupid mistakes getting used to the extreme lack of grip, but it was a lovely car to drive. Fitted SS tyres, Sports Exhaust, Intake Tuning, Stage 3 Weight Reduction, and Window Weight Reduction for 499 PP. Everything else stock. Enjoyable drive, but tops out at about 230kph, which is pretty slow...

First three laps use wet racing line, especially in braking, which is basically the line that is not the normal racing line. PD made the normal racing line bright so you can see it. Lap 4 and 5 is OK for normal dry line. Trust me you will FEEL the grip :cheers:

If you don't know what I mean just watch the master, he misses the apexes on purpose.

Back