Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
This and the expert event are the easiest i remember in a long time. Still, as i said in the other topic, good to try out some cars.

PS - This race is a great oportunity for an absolutly flawless run, or even better, practice racing with ZERO assists. Not even ABS. Take an Evo VI T.M., put some love in your susp/lsd tune, and enjoy!

I agree - great events to practise dropping compounds, reducing on driver-aids, and even tackling some manual gear-shifting for those who usually drive auto.
As well . . . the cars for this event are all so tasty. :D

I use @shaunm80 Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro Chrome line tune here Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)this is a very nice car for this event and I won by 20 seconds using Sports Soft tyres.
I can concur with this. I too won by 20 seconds with this car. It is on rails around the track but that is because it was tuned up on this circuit. You can have your thumb firmly planted on the long sweeping corner and it won't understeer or oversteer at all. :)

I can concur with this. I too won by 20 seconds with this car. It is on rails around the track but that is because it was tuned up on this circuit. You can have your thumb firmly planted on the long sweeping corner and it won't understeer or oversteer at all. :)
The tune is good for a wheel user as well 👍

Oeps, i just remember, this was a good race for stock cars last year.
I forgot and used my 500PP Audi TTS coupe '09, overkill for this race.
And the giftcar was a car i didn't have, nice.
shot0050.png

_AudiTTSCoupe'09_Normal_by_DDDSprayshop_58.jpg

Last edited:
Did this in a factory fresh bone stock Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR 1992 - Got the win but the second place runner H.Aparicio in his GTR ran 8m52.4
So you lot must have caught him on one of his faster days.

Tested my E-CN9A Lancer Evo IV GSR replica ( corrections ), a mere 442PP on CS tire, no assist as usual, 1:40s lap consistently and lead in lap 4 with the R34 GTR M spec tailing hot behind till finish line. Way too easy.

Took the lead at the end of lap 2 with my Mitsubishi HSR-II '89. I wonder how you people get such massive leads, because I won by only 2,5 seconds even though I passed the leader so early.
The rubberband effect seems really strong on the Intermediate events.

Took the lead at the end of lap 2 with my Mitsubishi HSR-II '89. I wonder how you people get such massive leads, because I won by only 2,5 seconds even though I passed the leader so early.
The rubberband effect seems really strong on the Intermediate events.
Break the barrier that they rubber band you. It is somewhere between 4 and 6 seconds and then they give up chasing you down.

This may be a dumb question, but if you get a gold medal in these events don't you usually get the reward money for silver and bronze as well? I could have sworn with most of these when i got gold i got the money for all the medals. On this event and the easy event for this month i only got the gold reward money

This may be a dumb question, but if you get a gold medal in these events don't you usually get the reward money for silver and bronze as well? I could have sworn with most of these when i got gold i got the money for all the medals. On this event and the easy event for this month i only got the gold reward money

Races have always rewarded for gold only. TTs and DTs add up.

My guess is that you are thinking of the time trials.

[Edit- opps, sorry, @RodolphoPNeto! I didn't see see you had already replied until after I posted mine!] :embarrassed:

Time to shuffle cars back & forth from the stock yard. Both this & the expert race, the first time pay out will buy several cars capable of winning without dinking with. I really prefer just adding SH tires & adjusting the brakes. Adjusting stuff is fine for time trails but it's a pain for grinders. They need one of those bingo ball spinners so we get some different tracks though...

For some reason I thought the PP limit was 450, and so used a fairly stock '92 Nissan GTR at that limit. Won fairly comfortably and then saw it was a 500PP race! Proves that this round of seasonals is on the easy side!

I then used the prize car and won *very* comfortably!

Find it too easy, drop PP to 450 or less and fit CS tire and disable all assist. 450PP with sports tire is still overkill for the slow rabbits.

Back