A-spec Intermediate Level Night Track Challenge: Special Stage Route 5

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 29 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Intermediate Level Night Track Challenge: Special Stage Route 5

A-spec #54 Intermediate Level Night Track Challenge @ Special Stage Route 5.png
A-spec [#54] Intermediate Level Night Track Challenge @ Special Stage Route 5.jpg

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
First tried one of my favourite little cars, the Toyota 2000GT '67, and won with >2s against the Ferrari 599 rabbit (8:37.195 total time) :)
No picture this time, as it was too shaky, also i hope that @mary ann will show me (us) what is possible with this great little car :lol:

Is this the most interesting of the 3 A-Spec Seasonals?

Hope you'll enjoy it too :cheers:

IMAG0418.jpg

Great challenge in this one. I choosed one of @Ridox2JZGTE replicas from his own "RIDOX Replica Garage", the 'Paul Cain BMW 3002 TTii 372HP 483PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium'👍, it was a tough and fun race, I managed to overtake the Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 in the beginning of lap five, and the result you see above. So once again one of Ridox replica tunes has done it again. Congratulations @Ridox2JZGTE , and thanks. Wonderful car, and amazing replica tune. The challenge is open, who can repeat this?👍;).

The challenge is open, who can repeat this?👍;).

Applied the replica tune from @Ridox2JZGTE 👍, only difference was paint, chose to stay with Chamonix color ;)

20170601_212905_cr.jpg

The car was driving fantastic (thanks again for the tune), and the race was easy - until i took the lead on lap 4 and the Ferrari beast awoke ;)
Last lap was hard and last straight a nightmare, but just managed to stay in front - just :lol:
Best lap was a 1:38.133, used Wheel, MT, TC0 and ABS1

Nice challenge :cheers:

TVR Griffith for me, no special tune just brought gears down to 160ish mph

close second in my 97 ek9 Civic

I chose @Jeje6410 tune for the RUF RGT to win this one. @Jeje6410 thank you for the great tune.👍 It ended up being kinda close MOV due to the fact that I changed the final drive just a tad too much. So I was bouncing off the rev limiter going into the first tunnel at the end of the front straight. I've been really practicing not using ASM and because of his great tune I never lost the rear end, though I did come close through those esses going to the front straight on the last lap. Fortunately I had enough of a lead to save it. :cheers:

Attachments

• 20170602_161517.jpg
    20170602_161517.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 24
I chose @Jeje6410 tune for the RUF RGT to win this one. @Jeje6410 thank you for the great tune.👍 It ended up being kinda close MOV due to the fact that I changed the final drive just a tad too much. So I was bouncing off the rev limiter going into the first tunnel at the end of the front straight. I've been really practicing not using ASM and because of his great tune I never lost the rear end, though I did come close through those esses going to the front straight on the last lap. Fortunately I had enough of a lead to save it. :cheers:

Thanks a lot my dear friend it's always a real pleasure to read yours comments and to see that you have enjoyed this car. Thanks again my dear friend :cheers: :cheers:

To accustom myself to the Ferrari Dino, i took it out to this Track, completely Stock except for SM-tires, with ABS1 as only aid - great little car, very fun drive :)

SS5 - Ferrari Dino_cr.jpg

Will try with SH-tires later, but am not too optimistic, car is already slow on the straights, SH tires will make it slow(er) in the corners as well - but let's drive and see ;)

@coryclifford did it :bowdown:, so why not ;) - congrats by the way :cheers:

For a laugh I used the Cervo SR '07 fully tuned (451pp) and won, had to do some serious blocking and the top 4 was within 1.5 second at the line. The might of the 7-speed I guess :gtpflag:

I used @Jeje6410 tune for the Ferrari California at this race. Great tune, had a small amount of contact with the '07 430 Scuderia which was really fast on the straight. I killed it through the turns and once I got away from him it was an easy finish. Thanks again @Jeje6410 for another excellent tune.👍👍:cheers:

Thanks a lot my dear friend. It's a real pleasure for me to read your enjoy and yours comments. Thanks again my dear friend :cheers::cheers:

I just tried a tune from @Kenzel on the AAR Cuda. It was a very close race against the Nurb LFA but was a fun race. I would not have know about @Kenzel were it not for my friend @Jeje6410. I used this tune on my account since my credits are maxed out. I have to say it is a really good tune for such a heavy car which at 500PP doesn't get you much horsepower, it is the torque it produces that makes it. Thanks to both @Jeje6410 and @Kenzel

Edit: The first part of the post I forgot to post. So to prevent a double post I have combined the 2.

I also want to thank @gt6champnk69 and @Ridox2JZGTE for learning about the BMW 2002 Tii Turbo and tune for the Intermediate Race. A long time friend (40+years) has a real 2002 Tii though not with a turbo and I have many fond memories racing him against my '69 Datsun 510. @Ridox2JZGTE great tune though with my DS3 +2 had me drifting when I never had done before in a Gran Turismo game:lol:. I wish I had a capture device so that I could share the replay. The majority of the people I've met here at :gtplanet: are just wonderful.👍 Thanks so much to all that have shared their time with me here. Also can't forget @Jordan for without him there wouldn't be :gtpflag:

Attachments

• 20170605_144437[1].jpg
    20170605_144437[1].jpg
    76 KB · Views: 20
  • 20170605_180147[1].jpg
    20170605_180147[1].jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I just tried a tune from @Kenzel on the AAR Cuda. It was a very close race against the Nurb LFA but was a fun race. I would not have know about @Kenzel were it not for my friend @Jeje6410. I used this tune on my account since my credits are maxed out. I have to say it is a really good tune for such a heavy car which at 500PP doesn't get you much horsepower, it is the torque it produces that makes it. Thanks to both @Jeje6410 and @Kenzel

Edit: The first part of the post I forgot to post. So to prevent a double post I have combined the 2.

I also want to thank @gt6champk69 and @Ridox2JZGTE for learning about the BMW 2002 Tii Turbo and tune for the Intermediate Race. A long time friend (40+years) has a real 2002 Tii though not with a turbo and I have many fond memories racing him against my '69 Datsun 510. @Ridox2JZGTE great tune though with my DS3 +2 had me drifting when I never had done before in a Gran Turismo game:lol:. I wish I had a capture device so that I could share the replay. The majority of the people I've met here at :gtplanet: are just wonderful.👍 Thanks so much to all that have shared their time with me here. Also can't forget @Jordan for without him there wouldn't be :gtpflag:

Thank you @Racin510s for trying the car and I am delighted that it got you a win. Thank you also for your very kind comments.

View attachment 650633

Great challenge in this one. I choosed one of @Ridox2JZGTE replicas from his own "RIDOX Replica Garage", the 'Paul Cain BMW 3002 TTii 372HP 483PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium'👍, it was a tough and fun race, I managed to overtake the Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 in the beginning of lap five, and the result you see above. So once again one of Ridox replica tunes has done it again. Congratulations @Ridox2JZGTE , and thanks. Wonderful car, and amazing replica tune. The challenge is open, who can repeat this?👍;).

Applied the replica tune from @Ridox2JZGTE 👍, only difference was paint, chose to stay with Chamonix color ;)

View attachment 650743
The car was driving fantastic (thanks again for the tune), and the race was easy - until i took the lead on lap 4 and the Ferrari beast awoke ;)
Last lap was hard and last straight a nightmare, but just managed to stay in front - just :lol:
Best lap was a 1:38.133, used Wheel, MT, TC0 and ABS1

Nice challenge :cheers:

I also want to thank @gt6champnk69 and @Ridox2JZGTE for learning about the BMW 2002 Tii Turbo and tune for the Intermediate Race. A long time friend (40+years) has a real 2002 Tii though not with a turbo and I have many fond memories racing him against my '69 Datsun 510. @Ridox2JZGTE great tune though with my DS3 +2 had me drifting when I never had done before in a Gran Turismo game:lol:. I wish I had a capture device so that I could share the replay. The majority of the people I've met here at :gtplanet: are just wonderful.👍 Thanks so much to all that have shared their time with me here. Also can't forget @Jordan for without him there wouldn't be :gtpflag:

Thank you guys for driving my replica :)

If anyone interested to try my Dino, here it is :

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-transam-doug-nash.294814/page-7#post-9303771

Last edited:
Hello,
Here is a Setup and total time on SSR5 Seasonal Event
With the GT-R '07.

What do you think ? ... about setup, because for driving ... I think of it alone :lol:

Time seasonnal Event : 8.03.507

Oil / Vidange : N
Engine / Moteur : STD
Computer / Ordi : STD
Exhaust / Echappement : STD
Manifold / Collecteur Iso.: STD
Catalytic / Convertisseur : STD
Intake / Admission : STD
Turbo : N
Limiter / Limiteur : 70,2%
HP / Chevaux : 344 Hp/Cv

Chassis : N
Downforce / Appui : 0-25
Wings / Ailerons : Av Type B - Arr perso
Ballast / Lest : 70 Kg
Position - / + : +50
Weight Reduction / Reduction Poids : Stg 3
Hood Red./ Capot : Oui
Window / Vitres : Oui
Final Weight / Poids Final : 1464 Kg
Distri. Pds : 50:50

Initial LSD : 8/8
Accel. : 12/10
Brake/Frein : 5/5

Distr. : 50/50
Clutch / Embrayage : Triple
Shaft / Arbre : Carbone

Susp : Fully Custom (In order)
RH : 80/80
Spingr Rate : 14.40 / 7.15
Damp. Compress. : 6/6
Damp. Ext. : 6/6
Anti-Roll Bars : 3/3
Camber Angle : 0.0/0.0
TOE Angle : -0.05/-0.35

Brakes / Freins : Course / Racing
Brakes Balance / Répartition Freins : 5/5

Gear Box For SSR5 : " First, reset" then,

Finale 5.500
V.Max : 220
1 : 3.528
2 : 2.457
3 : 1.803
4 : 1.392
5 : 1.124
6 : 0.949

Finale : 4.100
Done !!
Personal Chrono : 1.27.4

SSR5_BMW_Chrm_Line.jpg

I've made a spreadsheet in Excel like Mr P. do, because I find it's clear and functional. Thanks to him.
So here is the setup for SSR5 intermediate night track challenge.

Last edited:
Just killing time and used one of my favorite cars of Gran Turismo, the '54 Mercedes Benz 300 SL at 499 PP against the Ferrari SP1. Had a hard time finding a tune but did find one by @feydrautha. Not a bad tune, but did modify it in several places and used the stock full race transmission gearing. it was a fun race race especially in cockpit view as this car has a very nicely detailed cockpit view. Just wanted a little change of pace from Ascari, which I hate to see go away. I bought a Chrome Line version as well. It's a shame that there are more cars produced these days with the nice body lines like the 300 SL and the wonderful XKE. :cheers:

Attachments

• 20170626_135511[1].jpg
    20170626_135511[1].jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 20170626_151232[1].jpg
    20170626_151232[1].jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 16
Got under 8 minutes with four cars, Ruf RGT, VW Nardo, Honda NSX-R LM and the Honda HSC. Got bored with the Ferrari seasonal and played this instead.

Back