• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 65 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: London

A-spec #51 Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ London.png
A-spec [#51] Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ London.jpg

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Not a bad event, need :55-56 second laps to make up a 40 sec handicap, used a few Lotuses. That Cizeta is a wide ass hard to pass cleanly.

Sports Hard was enough for 3rd on my first attempt. Clean drive. Might be able to get first. But the LFA is seriously OP here as the rabbit.

EDIT: I remember the Tigra! Was only in GT2? We should have ice racing series in GT Sport, imho. Chamonix arena layout...would work well.

I should have gone back and read through the old thread.:banghead: Came in 3rd on my 1st attempt with my '71 Dino with the LFA as the rabbit. Switched to the Gixxer and over and done completely with this one.

Wow you must be a good driver even in that car I could only manage a slower time in Suzuki

I'm only an average driver. This car didn't have enough grip in the front and too much on the rear.
Only made a few tweaks and I'm in love with this car!

I'm only an average driver. This car didn't have enough grip in the front and too much on the rear.
Only made a few tweaks and I'm in love with this car!

Love your profile picture really funny

ALMOST. Almost catch that F430 &^%$^%#%#@$!$#@#%^&%**&&^&^%&^*%&*%%&# on 4th Lap!

IMG_2390.JPG.jpeg

OK. I'm officially HATE @fordlaser777's 111R's Time! I'm still puzzled with the fact that if u weight 150kg, u gain 100+hp more power :crazy: with this 111R. Power Setting without ballast merely give me 200+hp. Marvel Engineering or a Glitch? it's practically transferring Fats into Horsepower.

Last edited:
I don't like your time either Fordy, I can't get within 20 seconds of it. I think I'll blame Jeje because I'm sure it's his tune but I'll try the new one tomorrow. Bloody Lotus's I don't have one that handles, they're all tail happy :censored:s. And if that's not bad enough I got blown off by Cory Clifford in a VW bug in a QM the other day. I was in a VW too but a GTi and I ran off the track a few times and I couldn't catch him.:dunce:

Back