A-spec Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 23 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

A-spec #46 Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.png

A-spec [#46] Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.jpg

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Just ran through it quick this morning with the Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car. Not much of a challenge, so I'll have to try some other cars tonight. I'm thinking a stock Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe '54.

Ran it with my GT 40 with the tune from last seasonal events, destroyed them...lol

Last edited:
Ran with a near stock Prowler (427 PP). Only changed brake balance, gearbox and the CS tyres to SH.

image.jpeg

Could probably get away with leaving the gearbox and BB stock, but the stock gearbox looked a bit :crazy: Not sure if I could snatch the win on CSs though.

A bit of a tussle with the AI in the last 2 Laps making it more interesting, a few bumps here and there (mainly with the LFA) but nothing like the AI in a lot of the Expert Level races. Also tried at max power (520 PP I think) but was in the lead sometime into Lap 2.

Not sure why but its been about 12 months since I drove this car last, it's a great car to drive.

image.jpeg

👍

A previous Time Trial way back when GT6 was still shiny and new, this track had a Gold Time of 1:35 at 544 PP w/SH tires. In this one the lead AI rabbit, the 430 Scuderia for example, does 1:50-1:40 laps on SM. Even with a 32 second handicap it doesn't need Gold level performance to top this one.

this was even easier than the beginner, i was first place at the last 2 turns of lap 2 with the mclaren f1 94

casual lap times with some sloppy mistakes:
IMG_20161024_010501r.jpg

total:
IMG_20161024_010624r.jpg

has anyone seen a messed up finish order like this? yes it still showed 7 as 'running' during the few seconds that 8 & 9 finished, did i just witness 7 8 9!?

yes my monitor has had a green line on it for many months, havent gotten around to replacing it, no it's not quite horizontal center so i cant use it to drive straight

Last edited:
Won with a gap of +12.535 using an Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro Chrome Line, must be the easiest seasonal event i`ve done on GT6.

Omg it is not about who can win this race, it is primarily about what car with what setup can do the fastest lap on this seasonal without going over 550pp, n so far the fastest seems to be the McLaren F1 although i have no idea what his setup is so please post it or if u have a faster car please post it along with the fastest lap time u can achive with it along with the setup u used for that car to achieve that lap time

this was even easier than the beginner, i was first place at the last 2 turns of lap 2 with the mclaren f1 94

casual lap times with some sloppy mistakes:
View attachment 600304

total:
View attachment 600305

has anyone seen a messed up finish order like this? yes it still showed 7 as 'running' during the few seconds that 8 & 9 finished, did i just witness 7 8 9!?

yes my monitor has had a green line on it for many months, havent gotten around to replacing it, no it's not quite horizontal center so i cant use it to drive straight
Congrats to u on being basically the ONLY member wich actually posted the currently best car for this event untill a better car is found

Won with a gap of +12.535 using an Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro Chrome Line, must be the easiest seasonal event i`ve done on GT6.
Setup and fastest lap time please

Last edited by a moderator:
Back