Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Viper SRT10 ACR 2008, TRL_Andromeda detuned. That means 53.9% power limiter. :lol:

Think it has flat floor. Was from a Matterhorn seasonal ages ago which was limiter to Vipers? Sports Hard tyre mean the flat floor is still a good idea. It does feel slow on the straights but it's fine compared to the AI cars.

Ferrari GTO 1984 was the rabbit. Caught on lap 4, passed into turn 1. They stayed within 2 seconds until the end. Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) started in 1st but was 2nd by lap 3.

Last edited:
Used my passionate pink Miura. Cleaned up the whole field except the rabbit by end of lap 2.

Problem is I had the damn R390 GT as the chase car... and really, damn this car. I followed it until the last lap and you can see the damn thing has a horsepower advantage AND it took many corners flat out... I saw no tail lights.

This road going GT1 prototypes. He was however very slow from tunnel and twists that fed the main straight and there you could take it.

In the end it was me by a few car lengths, the R390 and then several laps, then the rest of the field.

btw. the Suzuki GSX-R4 would eat this.

Anybody ever seen the AI wreck before the race starts? Somebody better give G. Dixon some driving lessons, so that he can control his Corvette ZR-1 during the pre-race warmup session! :dunce: Also notice the glitch that has me in 11th place, even though the race hasn't started and I haven't yet passed the drunken G. Dixon in his mighty, Corvette ZR-1! :lol:

AI Pre Race Wreck.jpg

I have tested a bunch of cars with my tunes on them at this very track. Recorded all the lap times so you can see how they stack up, although some could have been even faster given just a few more laps.

Link is in signature, 2nd post is tune list with proper link at the top.

Anybody ever seen the AI wreck before the race starts? Somebody better give G. Dixon some driving lessons, so that he can control his Corvette ZR-1 during the pre-race warmup session! :dunce: Also notice the glitch that has me in 11th place, even though the race hasn't started and I haven't yet passed the drunken G. Dixon in his mighty, Corvette ZR-1! :lol:

View attachment 553492
One of the AI was doing this during the last challenge at Midfield. Probably was G Dixon, he needs to seek professional help!:)

Easy win with Mazda Miata NC '07 replica build ( stock transmission and LSD ) with added power to 400PP and CS tire, just have to block the 2nd car going to the finish line as the NC Miata lacks oomph going up hill :)

Tried my Z4 M Coupe replica, 460+pp CS, easy win, but the AI of lead and 2nd car are different than with Miata NC, way more aggressive, dive bomb into the inside and passed me once :eek:

Last edited:

View attachment 553492

I saw one on someone youtube channel. I just wonder if it a bug or some kind of glitch.

View attachment 553492

You're not the only one, and he's not the only driver either...

axLTgmS.jpg

zwJuC1a.jpg

Cheers

View attachment 553492

I know how crazy was that?!
I chose my old faithful Lotus Esprit V8 and sure enough as the rolling start began some ghost rider lunched out in a TVR 350 straight off the track on the uphill to the start/finish straight
I thought it might've been the much publicised return of Maldonado.

One of the AI was doing this during the last challenge at Midfield. Probably was G Dixon, he needs to seek professional help!:)

I remember that on the last one too. Was one of the first Seasonal's I did. American cars I think. Also had the screen freeze for a second or so before the race.

I just barely beat the Zonda in a stock Autobacs Garaiya '02. He kept passing me in the long straight so we traded the lead back and forth after I passed him in the 4th lap.

IMG_3836_small.jpg

Back