A-spec Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Willow Springs: Big Willow

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 13 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow

A-spec #44 Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Willow Springs - Big Willow.png

A-spec [#44] Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Willow Springs - Big Willow.jpg

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
image.jpg
A little meh! This one, used the Chrome Line Audi prize from Rome and lead after three laps doing 1:22-1:24s. AI pretty passive and no real race. Audi nice prize car though, the Saleen on this one goes straight to the Stockyard.

Last edited:
GSX-R/4 if you want an easy run... I despise Willow Springs so I'll only run this once.

At 550pp and super soft tyres you're in another cornering universe compared to everything else.

I just did follow the leader on the chase LFA 10 until the last lap where I took him as I didnt want to deal with the rabbit AI once you established lead.

He has twice the hp so he'll walk you on the straights.

You have about 1/3rd of the weight though so he wont know where you went on corners, especially the long constant radius ones of Big Willow.

Nice easy race in the BMW M3 CSL. Managed to roll the car twice and keep it on track in the process without losing too much time! No idea how I managed that, but hey!

Back