Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Interesting. Haven't tried it yet, but - how does the cap work? Obviously I can take an NA against this field?

Normal cars, 550pp, T or SC. No NA cars allowed. Not a bad race really. I've got several that qualify for this one with zero miles. Seeing as the beginner race is tedious and the expert race is too long for me, I'll be grinding this event for sure.

Normal cars, 550pp, T or SC. No NA cars allowed. Not a bad race really. I've got several that qualify for this one with zero miles. Seeing as the beginner race is tedious and the expert race is too long for me, I'll be grinding this event for sure.

Thanks. 👍 Unable to get to my console right now, so I'm totally impatient to dig in. That makes it all the more interesting then - the cap. I love supercharged cars actually even more than turbos, so I'm going to enjoy exploring my garage with this one. More credits? Why not - I'll stock up on some cars with high resale value and throw them into the stockyard. Just in case there's a GT depression and I need money for chassis fixes.

Won first time out in an X-Bow, even with a few slip ups along the way.

Plenty of cars to try (my race had a Ferrari GTO and an F40 which would be fun) and a good source of quick credits - 700,000 for 6 minutes work!

I just wish they used this track in reverse like they did for the French car race a little while ago. It's so much better going that way!

Jaguar XKR '11 routine win, AI not too fast but curious bunching up, hard to pass groups of three or four without contact. Good high speed cruising.

Used my ZZII and monstered it. again fun race, had a GT3/GT4 nostalgic feel about it.

Attachments

• IMG_6827.JPG
    IMG_6827.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 114
Used a Ferrari GTO '84 for this and it was a wild ride (even with SRF on as I wasn't in the mood to try taming it) but won confortably enough. Definitely got plenty of replay value in it

Fun race and easy win in a gt40. The car sounds great with turbos and somehow you can have turbo gt40 under 550pp.

There is a lot of cars I haven't drove I a while that will probably be perfect for this. Seems like this is where I'll be grinding for credits.

Used a FT-1 to overpower the field. Far too much of a car, but quite a ride with its "touchy" brakes and Boy do you get some distance on the jump into turn 1.

Even though this was super easy I enjoyed it a lot. I did it in a stock Nissan GT-R which flew past the pack despite there being a Black Edition on pole.

Try the '86 stock. Took me a few. Feels awesome when you get it. Seems less sorted than the '87.

Started out with the '86,but could only manage 5th,it just didn't seem to have the beans(I couldn't bring myself to switch up to SS),hence switching to the Yellowbird, but I'll give it another go later after work.
Any excuse to drive a RUF...

Money adds up quickly at this seasonal. I have run it in many cars and was surprised the gt40 was the fastest car I ran here, until I hopped in the rx500. My xbow street, gt40 and rx500 are all pretty decent here, running 1:13 laps.

700,000 in 6 minutes or so is good money.

Good fun race, pretty easy. Have won with a dozen different cars, and will try at least that many more also. Great opportunity to rummage round the garage and take some seldom used vehicles for a trot. The Nissan 390 is probably the quickest so far, with the b-22 rex a very close second. Don't really care about the generous credits, got too many cars anyway, but I guess there's always the paint shop to play with.

Ah, Deep Forest Raceway. A Gran Turismo original- been in every major GT title as well as in Tourist Trophy. It's just too bad there have been fewer and fewer trees. Heck, I still imagine you still raced this course at sunset as opposed to late morning or afternoon! Rambling aside, here's my report.

I decided to give this Seasonal a go. A win at 200% will yield 700K. Better bring a supercharged or turbo car to this party. That's about 20K more than the previous Intermediate-level Seasonal around Circuito de Madrid. This one also has one more lap to it unlike the three-lap race of the Circuito de Madrid Seasonal. So when I gave this one a go, my ride when I first tried this was my 2012 KTM X-Bow Street. I whacked the inside wall before heading into the first tunnel in my first run around this course. I managed to recover and win the race. Deep Forest is always a tough challenge. I gave my X-Bow Street a Stage 3 upgrade because I felt my nimble car lacked power, which in turn would mean my car couldn't carry a good enough top speed to win. Of course, I had to limit the power to stay within the PP requirements.

Later, I went from using the KTM X-Bow Street to using my 100th car in GT6- the Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car. This car also got a Stage 3 engine upgrade outside of non-PP modifications. This is the car I'm now using for this Seasonal in plans to possibly grind the heck out of this event for money for cars. In future runs, I hope to use some of the other cars I've battled against- namely the Ferrari 288 GTO and the Ferrari F40. Part of me even wants to utilize my Cadillac CTS-V for this one.

Nice race, 3 laps are more then enough, but then i noticed i could use sport soft, i'm so used to sport hard tires in these events i did not check the settings..fun drive.

\edit. and i just noticed i entered with 499pp at a 550pp race..

Last edited:
Back