Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
After matched races that will have our pulses pounding suitably satisfyingly this one is going to be popular as a credit grinder no doubt.

I just did this race with different cars and realized something strange:

First I did enter with a Rallye car (Citroen C4) and had lots of other Rallye cars as opponents. Next I did enter with a Lotus Elise racing car and had much more street cars as opponents (not even race cars).

I cannot remember a seasonal event where your choice of car did change the opponents. But I must say that I use Rallye cars very seldom. Did anybody experience something like that before?

OMG! The AI spun me out at the very last chicane, just before the finish line, after I had just grabbed the lead. This was in my BMW 320i Touring Car -- either not a very good choice for a car, or this race is tougher than I imagined. :eek: :cool:

First I did enter with a Rallye car (Citroen C4) and had lots of other Rallye cars as opponents. Next I did enter with a Lotus Elise racing car and had much more street cars as opponents (not even race cars).

I cannot remember a seasonal event where your choice of car did change the opponents. But I must say that I use Rallye cars very seldom. Did anybody experience something like that before?
not before, but now we have it!

Wow! This is a fun race. It's going to be interesting to see which cars I can win it with. They throw some pretty powerful cars at ya... I just had the GT-R N24 GT Academy, Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car, Audi Quattro S1 Rally Car and Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car up front to chase after. Each one is well over 500PP. I think at least half of the cars in this race are. But, I'm not complaining. Finally, a race that I can lose if I don't drive well. My last win was by 0.9s, my largest margin of victory so far. :D

Wow, what a tough one this one is!
Used a BRZ GT300 - took 5-6 goes at it, and even to win it took an inside dive/outside run into the final chicane and a little luck to slip through.
You really have to be clean and overtake in one go. Can't afford to have 2 goes at it, and get them before the corner, don't wait tip the exit, they'll hold you up.

@Jayson619 how did you get your HSV down to 500 PP? I have the AE version and if I take off the turbo to normal and add 200kg of ballast I can only get down to 517 PP. Please explain. Thanks in advance.
I am using the Super GT500 RAYBRIG HSV-010 '12. Just use Normal engine Tuning and Turbo kit and you're set.

For the AE version add 121kg, Turbo kit set to Normal to reach the 500pp limit but it will have slightly more power than the Super GT version.

Suspension, Transmission etc. all default for my case. Cars tend to be block-happy but slow around corners but the HSV stability and pickup will help a lot.

I am using the Super GT500 RAYBRIG HSV-010 '12. Just use Normal engine Tuning and Turbo kit and you're set.

For the AE version add 121kg, Turbo kit set to Normal to reach the 500pp limit but it will have slightly more power than the Super GT version.
Thanks for the quick answer. Mine just won't go any lower than 517 PP. I did take did everything you said like in my original question. Still at 503pp with 200kg of ballast. It has been completely broken in though and I suspect that is what the problem is. I've already run some test laps in my RE Amemiya GT300 RX7 so that's the car I'm going to use. Thanks again.👍:cheers:

Edit: I'll go and buy one whose tune are you using? I've got to spend a lot of money because I've been at 50 mil for almost a year. I've bought all the 20 mil cars I want plus another 75-85 cars that I'll never drive and over 100 cars just for paint chips.

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick answer. Mine just won't go any lower than 517 PP. I did take did everything you said like in my original question. Still at 503pp with 200kg of ballast. It has been completely broken in though and I suspect that is what the problem is. I've already run some test laps in my RE Amemiya GT300 RX7 so that's the car I'm going to use. Thanks again.👍:cheers:

Edit: I'll go and buy one whose tune are you using? I've got to spend a lot of money because I've been at 50 mil for almost a year. I've bought all the 20 mil cars I want plus another 75-85 cars that I'll never drive and over 100 cars just for paint chips.
I didn't use any tune. I mostly rely on default but occasionally will see other tunes.

I was very surprised about the grid, me being in a Lotus Elise race car up against a Delta S4, Quattro S1 rally car, 205 16 Evo 2. I'll report back soon on how it went ;)

Edit: Fun track for the Lotus except unfair opponents, I had laps of 1:29.8, 1:29.6 and 1:27.6 and lost by 4s... Looks like I'm going to have to use a different car. I'm guessing the slow first sector trick would work on this?

Annoyingly stupid this event. Different car this time, BMW 320i. Catching the same lead car the Delta S4 at a faster rate then the Lotus while doing way slower lap times. Would you believe the BMW won it for me first shot

Last edited:

I was very surprised about the grid, me being in a Lotus Elise race car up against a Delta S4, Quattro S1 rally car, 205 16 Evo 2. I'll report back soon on how it went ;)

From reading the above it seems like we never know with rabbits.

I haven't even got to a console yet, but when I do I'll give this same race a first try with the Elise, and note what happens.

• I'm having heaps of fun with this seasonal so far! Tried the RX7 GT300 first up. Then I tried the MX5 touring car supercharged @ 484PP..Great times, and a fair challenge! Ive never really used this car or played around with supercharging.

This seasonal sounds like it's gonna be challenging...can't wait until I get hm this afternoon to give it a few tries :cheers:

The first car in the garage was the Subaru Cusco Dunlop.
I thought this was going to be very easy... but no: with this car (not the fastest) I have to do everything right or the Lancia Delta and the Audi Quattro S1 are out of reach.
Did not try other cars or other opponents yet, because this one is big fun !
I had several wins, but none off them were "easy".
One race I took the lead right before the last chicane, just to see the Lancia fly by while accelerating and take the win with more than a second :eek:

So far tried three times and best is 2nd and despite not winning yet im having alot of fun as this one. Touring & Rally is right up my ally.

1.Subaru Impreza Touring car = 3rd: Had the Audi Quattro and Lancia S4 as rabbits (was down on power 248bhp @ 500PP)

2.Toyota Celica Rally Car '97 = 3rd: Had the Lancia S4 and I screwed up a turn, hitting the barrier and lost time on 2nd place.

3.Toyota Celica Rally Car '97 = 2nd: Had the Lancia S4 and GT-R N24 GT Academy. Could of won if it had not been for the GT-R N24 GT Academy trying to turn me around.

Not giving up though

EDIT: 8 races and still no win. really annoying me now. Might give up on this one

Last edited:
I won in 4rd try with stock Spoon S2000 race car. Nice challenge there as in the end you go against Audi S1 & Delta S4 in lower powered but greater grip. David vs Goliaths kind of...

Might have to do this one a few more times, the racing cars around 500PP are interesting and I don't use them that often in seasonals. Won first try with the S2000 LM Race Car, AI sometimes crashes at the chicane but otherwise pretty good.

Madrid is one of my favorite tracks and the Lotus Elise RC is one of my favs as well so I went in with high confidence only to realise I'm 30 seconds down and have only 3 laps, not the usual 5 to win the top spot on the podium..So I went for the pass for first on the final chicane and got blocked to a dead stop..:mad:..Finished off the podium...Awesome racing that has my blood boiling!..

Back