A-spec Intermediate Level Racing Car Challenge: Circuito de Madrid

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 23 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Intermediate Level Racing Car Challenge: Circuito de Madrid

A-spec #59 Intermediate Level Racing Car Challenge @ Circuito de Madrid.png

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Won this with the Nissan Silvia S15 Touring Car that I made in way back in late 2013/early 2014 for @zachrox96's "Around The World" Clubman Cup which stopped after two races. I detuned it a little more from the 515PP performance cap that we had to fit in with the regulations. (Team Nissan represent! @ZedNinetySix @TheEzekiel).

Best of all parts except:
Stage 2 Engine Tuning
Standard Turbo

Suspension:
Ride Height: 110in/110in
Spring Rate: 9.40/9.00
Dampers (Comp): 3/4
Dampers (Ext): 5/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/3
Camber: 2.0/1.5
Toe: -0.12/-0.12

Brake Balance: 7/5

Transmission Gearing:
Top Speed -> All gearing

Top Speed: 168mph/207kmh
1st: 3.326
2nd: 2.349
3rd: 1.767
4th: 1.392
5th: 1.149
6th: 0.845
Final: 3.692

Differential:
Initial Torque: 10
Acceleration Sensitivity: 20
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Power Limiter: 82.5%

Body:
Downforce: 200/500
Weight: 0kg
Ballast Position: 0%

Thanks to @nowcontrol for keeping us informed of each new event. Looking forward to this one to as PD had given us another decent event.

Edit: Thanks @ThrasherDBS for the idea to use the Silvia. I'll buy another one and try out your tune. I originally was going to use my MotorSport Elise. I'll use it next. Loving these new races. Got to get back to 200% so that I can buy the P330 P4. I missed buying this one at the beginning of the game.

Attachments

• 20171019_151957.jpg
    20171019_151957.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 85
The Lancia Delta S4 is very fun to drive, the drift in turns can be easily controlled. It's not efficient for sure. But fun is present.

@coryclifford even if my km are mostly GT Sport in these days I made a further session around Madrid.
The GT6 Spoon is too funny to give up your time challenge! :D

MADRCC SPOON00 R500RH 724997 20171026_172501.jpg

PAD/AT/ABS1/FL 1:22.189 (not in the same race with above race time)

Around 10 races in which I scored 1:26 at 4th and the remainders hunting 1:24...

ciao

@coryclifford @lfm58
Hey mates, I'm watching your competition :cool: ... curious how this turns out :lol: !
Spend my little time trying to get up to "sporty" speed :crazy: which isn't exactly fun tbh.

I did 80% GTS carrier (Gold only) in 3 days.
To be frank I got quite bored and with serious doubts about DS4 competitiveness.
Therefore I'm taking a GTS break...:confused:

Spoon is a great handling car and still great competitors in the GT6 gang as @coryclifford.
@ROCKET JOE you could take a GTS break and challenge us here. :cheers:

ciao

PS: I bought G29

Yesterday, after work, all I wanted to do was drive. But earlier in the day I caught a cold and felt kind of crappy and just wasn't in the mood to push hard around any track. Today, as I just woke up, I feel really crappy! Dang it! I hate catching colds and all the snot involved.

I'm not done yet, @lfm58 and congrats on the G29!

:)

lfm58 :
Thx for the invitation but I think I'm not gonna take part in your Madrid race. It's sad but GT6 has lost me. Not for GTS being so great ...
I just don't want to move one step forward and one step back again. Mentioned already that I'm trying to get up to speed there and
I'm still far from feeling pleased.
As a part-time single dad with two kids, a household, a full-time employment and a car ( and a horse and a boat on Barbados ;) ) there's
1 - 2 hours left max each day, it's gonna take time ... but I'm ok with that.

That's right - the DS4 will not be competitive when it comes to serious racing ( except you're a Dualshock super artist ) -
just like it ever was. I've always missed one or two features like a speed-independent steering lock for example but if PD gets the DS4
to work as good as the DS3 did, everything's fine 👍 !

I neither have the talent nor the ambition nor the time nor the equipment [ continues ] to reach the top, so that's not the point at all.
I've always had my own measurement which is a percentage compared to the top drivers.
Since GT5 it's been between 1 - 3 percent of an alien laptime in every time trial I did ... and that's what I try to get to atm in GTS.
Been doing two qualifier laps on Tuesday and Thursday with a 2.1 percent gap :D ... consistency and confidence are still missing though.
Guess I'll have to guerilla overtake the complete competition later :lol: !

Hope to see you all sometime again :cheers: ...

PS : I bought Assetto Corsa

:lol:

Add on :
It's remarkable how many people are into GTS - feels like the GT Academy effect with top guys from each and every racing game out there. Competition is outstanding.

Last edited:
looks to me like the S2000 race car is the choice car for this high paying 500pp race. that delta S4 rally car is the car if you got 1.45 mill to burn.

Last edited:
I took my brand new Ferrari 330 P4 that I bought running the Expert race and had a very fun race against the Delta S4 which I think is the fastest rabbit. I haven't lost a race against any field so far. Some were a little more difficult than others. The 330 P4 was the most fun. The tune came from @skeagracing and was a pure joy to drive. I'm only going to change the transmission for the next race here and future races that will allow this car.

Attachments

• 20171027_133113[1].jpg
    20171027_133113[1].jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 44
Quite a tricky race this I thought. Had a couple of goes in the EK Civic TC against the Delta S4, but couldn't get the win. Second race I was alongside the S4 coming around the final roundabout but he pulled away onto the straight. I caught up at the chicane but the S4 was again quicker out of the corner and I finished 0.7 behind.

Just undusted my old loved wild "untamable" Garaiya GT300.
I always loved the "vanilla" Garaiya but I had every kind of trouble trying to tame the GT300 version. After some time I decided to give myself another chance and try again to tame it via tunning.
The main challenge is the acceleration with a controller, so I had to play with the back camber angle and the LSD accel setting.
My time is nothing spectacular, but for me, achieving a win with this little beast its a win in itself

Attachments

• GARAIYAGT300_Madrid_500pp01.jpg
    GARAIYAGT300_Madrid_500pp01.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 20
Besides the S2000's (Opera, LM, Spoon), I like pushing the Alfa Romeo 155 around this track, the Calibra (Super) Touring Cars, the Amemiya RX7-GT300 and the good old RS200 Rally (the sound!) & AMG Merc.
Edit: I almost forgot to mention the Renault Megane Trophy (with - I think - an 'old' Praiano tune) 👍

Last edited:
Back