A-Spec PP590 German Touring Car Championship

I just took a R8 LMS race car out on Eifel with a CLK 90 in front, the R8 total unmodified. Had a very easy win, was easily in the lead in less than 4 laps and I am a very slow driver, so maybe a little more practice and you will get it.

Le Bump

I can't beat the damn eifel one; I've tried with a Calibra, Astra and Audi Abt. I just can't beat it, and I usually lose by up to 10 seconds!! What am I doing wrong?! The rest are so easy but this one is annoying... Halp pls :(

Le Bump

I can't beat the damn eifel one; I've tried with a Calibra, Astra and Audi Abt. I just can't beat it, and I usually lose by up to 10 seconds!! What am I doing wrong?! The rest are so easy but this one is annoying... Halp pls :(

BMW M3 GT-R Racecar '01 works for me. I could put it on share if you like. The eifel tracks are mostly corner speed based.
<--PSN

6-10 secs? i do it at 475 pp with vauxhaul 205-06 laps, shortcut about 5 secs(before finish). what are the other shortcuts? also cut thru gras a bit before that but it doesnt really save time, more so i dont screw up the sweeping left turn

The only shortcut is the chicane. You might be slowing down too much for the last turn

Back