A spec Pro Series world championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evan_Irish
  • 19 comments
  • 1,498 views
Messages
25
Messages
STG1980
Messages
Evan_Irish
What can I do to beat the 66 race car that dominates the championship? What cars will beat it?
 
What can I do to beat the 66 race car that dominates the championship? What cars will beat it?

Can you give me more information as I am not really sure what you are talking about.
 
It's the last championship in the the professional series. A 1966 (I believe Jaguar) race car xj220 just dominates and wins every race. I end up second or third everytime.
 
It's the last championship in the the professional series. A 1966 (I believe Jaguar) race car xj220 just dominates and wins every race. I end up second or third everytime.

Okay that helps me a lot in giving you information. The next thing I need to know is what level you are, How much money you have, What car you are using to try and beat it in.

Obvious answer is a Mazda 787B or a Toyota Minolta but I have that feeling that you don't have those cars or that kind of money to get it. If you want you can PM me and we can try to work this out.
 
If you are stuck for a car to beat these races send a friends invite on PSN saying you need a car for these races i will share one or two for you to complate the races with.
 
My PSN gamer tag is STG1980. Hit me up!
 
My lvl is 19. I don't have a lot of credits at the moment. I'm using a lambo murcelago super lago or Ferrari scuderio both with have over 650 hp and fully tuned. I figure I need a actual race car but at the moment I don't own one.
 
What races could I possibly win to get a car that will be successful at taking this championship?
 
Holy spam, batman.

Ideal cars are listed above. Make some money and buy one of them by spamming races you can do.

If you'd like to know what cars each race gives you, there are many threads with links to googledocs containing that information. (Use search function)
 
What races could I possibly win to get a car that will be successful at taking this championship?
Work your way up to 'Like the Wind' as you can win the Minolta. You have PSN friends, ask to borrow a race car. You can add me as I help all my friends out.

Bobby-Vegas

The '66 Jaguar is the XJ13 Race Car not the XJ220 LM Race Car
 
There was no attempt to spam here just needed a little advice. I'm grindin through some past races to raise cash and EXP right now!
 
What races could I possibly win to get a car that will be successful at taking this championship?

Another alternative if you are tight on cash is to go gold in all sectors of the Intermediate AMG Driving Academy events at Nurburgring. The prize car is the Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM Race Car '98. The MB CLK will just dominate the Super GT cars that show up in the GT World Championship and it should have no problem with either of the Jaguar's that show up as well from time to time (I've seen both the Jaguar XJ13 '66 and the XJ220 Race Car in this Series).

Good luck,
GTsail
 
Work your way up to 'Like the Wind' as you can win the Minolta. You have PSN friends, ask to borrow a race car. You can add me as I help all my friends out.

Bobby-Vegas

The '66 Jaguar is the XJ13 Race Car not the XJ220 LM Race Car

Agreed, but good luck beating Like the Wind without a proper race car. Cheapest option would probably be a Corvette ZR1 race modified, and tuned well.
 
Well I guess I suck as a driver cause all I can do is get silver on all intermidiate amg nuburgring special event races but I have a fully tunes murcialago and Ferrari scuderio
 
Thanks Bobby V for the assist!
 
I have the furai. Is it a quality car?
 
I have the furai. Is it a quality car?


The Furai is brilliant, it doesn't have outright top speed, but acceleration and handling are great.

There is a tune & driving line on here that will make it just win "Like the wind" Indy at level 21
 
Back