- 25
- STG1980
- Evan_Irish
What can I do to beat the 66 race car that dominates the championship? What cars will beat it?
What can I do to beat the 66 race car that dominates the championship? What cars will beat it?
It's the last championship in the the professional series. A 1966 (I believe Jaguar) race car xj220 just dominates and wins every race. I end up second or third everytime.
Work your way up to 'Like the Wind' as you can win the Minolta. You have PSN friends, ask to borrow a race car. You can add me as I help all my friends out.What races could I possibly win to get a car that will be successful at taking this championship?
What races could I possibly win to get a car that will be successful at taking this championship?
Work your way up to 'Like the Wind' as you can win the Minolta. You have PSN friends, ask to borrow a race car. You can add me as I help all my friends out.
Bobby-Vegas
The '66 Jaguar is the XJ13 Race Car not the XJ220 LM Race Car
No prob. Out of curiosity, which car did you use?Thanks Bobby V for the assist!
I have the furai. Is it a quality car?