• Thread starter jezboosted
  • 654 comments
Anyone here a fan of the hummer ?

Yes and No

Yes
hummer-h2.jpg

No
no.jpg

Sup ATP! Off topic question, did they really ban GTA 5 down under?

Why was the game taken off the shelfs? I think that is kind of weird due to the fact gta5 has been out for a while now.

Why was the game taken off the shelfs? I think that is kind of weird due to the fact gta5 has been out for a while now.
Apparently there were a lot of complaints, due to its content. I'm not surprised to be honest.
The game is R rated, yet I image there are a heap of kids playing it.
Personally, I think it's a little too late to take that stance, but I guess they want to be seen as doing the right thing by the community

Apparently there were a lot of complaints, due to its content. I'm not surprised to be honest.
Personally, I think it's a little too late to take that stance, but I guess they want to be seen as doing the right thing by the community
Yeah I here you bro! I think the average age for a player in that game is probably below 16 years old. I remember the whole issue with the other GTA games where kids were recreating what they had seen in the game. I agree I think it is a bit too late plus even though you can not purchase it in a store there is always other ways to get a copy.

Yeah I here you bro! I think the average age for a player in that game is probably below 16 years old. I remember the whole issue with the other GTA games where kids were recreating what they had seen in the game. I agree I think it is a bit too late plus even though you can not purchase it in a store there is always other ways to get a copy.

Although the game is 18+, I don't think that it really has to do with anything other than gruesome scenes being in it. Like the torturing that you do with Trevor and what not. It was a long time ago that my PS3 died so I forgot what really happened. But I remember it was not really nice at all times.

Now I am not really a father, so I don't have any idea on how to raise a kid but really, if a kid that is 12-14+ years old plays the game and after the game feels like "I'm gonna go out, steal my neighbours car, run over a couple of hookers and then rob a bank" he has some serious issues and his parents have done a very bad job at raising him. I've played all GTAs since GTA3 on PS2 and GTA Vice City when I wasn't even 10 years old yet, and not one time after playing have I thought about going out and stealing my neighbours 85cc KTM because I really wanted one and my parents thought that I was going to kill my self with it so they refused to buy me one. Looking back at those times, thank God they didn't. I knew that stealing was the wrong thing to do. Anyone who doesn't, would steal once in his life not dependant on whether he plays GTA or not.

People these days are just overly sensitive. Period.

I got on twitter yesterday and saw the Australian Target posting on it that they removed it because of some stupid violence against women. I mean, WTF is that. Don't get me wrong, I'm all gender equality and against rape and all that. I honestly hope that one day we will all be equal no matter what but come on. Violence agains women? When I ran over a group of people in GTA I never thought about if they were men or women. I feel that this feminism movement is going in the wrong way. But that is another topic. For another time.

The point is. If you play a VIDEO GAME, that has nothing to do with REALITY, and then go beat up your GF or rape her or do any other crime, you should be removed from society anyway, because you're a ****ing dumb-ass, and not blame it on a video game.

Back