A T P.

• Thread starter jezboosted
  • 654 comments
Bobby Vegas, King of the fire chicken. Good runs mate :cheers:
fire_chicken_of_the_bohemians_by_etvoluptas-d47erc0.jpg

Well this was new to me. Neck-it on my screen is in the Mach1 but in reality he is in the lexus LFA nurburgring. WTF GT6.

Beware, don't crank the sound up too loud to hear the cars as my laughing at the end will blow your ears.

Well this was new to me. Neck-it on my screen is in the Mach1 but in reality he is in the lexus LFA nurburgring. WTF GT6.

Beware, don't crank the sound up too loud to hear the cars as my laughing at the end will blow your ears.

I had the same problem. Was doing some circuit with my friend and he was in a Silvia 240 RS. But on my end, he was in a R33. Also yesterday, we were doing a one-make and he was in a C7 vette but it was set as GT500's. And the servers are laggier than ever now. PD need to get their act together.

@SmokeNrubber, @jezboosted Good runs the other night in the chevelle, 350Z. It just shows that it is possible to get even tree from the uk on Australasia ghost, NZ or AU. I had loads of fun the other night with at least every car i got an even run with you guys once or twice. Wow i seem to be able to tree my best at 4:00a.m in the morning WTF right!! IK.... Now i know it is possible but too many slips on my ebrake.

Yes good runs @wraith of horus , your tree might be good at that time but your brain wasn't. We had quite the giggle when you attempted running ballast at the front for a wheelie tune :D

My biggest issue with getting a consistent tree is actually my wife's fault. As soon as she gets on her laptop, my ping can go as high as 450ms. Might have to look at some form of QOS/bandwidth throttling in my router.

Some of my cars like the 350z, i grabbed all the models and did all the power and weight upgrades to see which one specs out the best. Then threw simple tunes on them all to see how they run. You witnessed that with my 350z. You had the better tune for sure.

But, I'll get you next time gadget.... Next time !

tumblr_lq3pze9MxX1qko4x4o1_500.gif

Yes good runs @wraith of horus , your tree might be good at that time but your brain wasn't. We had quite the giggle when you attempted running ballast at the front for a wheelie tune :D

My biggest issue with getting a consistent tree is actually my wife's fault. As soon as she gets on her laptop, my ping can go as high as 450ms. Might have to look at some form of QOS/bandwidth throttling in my router.

Some of my cars like the 350z, i grabbed all the models and did all the power and weight upgrades to see which one specs out the best. Then threw simple tunes on them all to see how they run. You witnessed that with my 350z. You had the better tune for sure.

But, I'll get you next time gadget.... Next time !

tumblr_lq3pze9MxX1qko4x4o1_500.gif

Haven't tuned the 350Z much really. I only ran Vqpro and tuned. its a 2nd flip tune from running VQ. SO i'm sure it can be faster.

Yea i was like wtf why did i add ballast to the front. I was working on cars that day where you add weight to the front so my brain at 4:00a.m didn't function. The Rocket car is still bugging me can't get it not to go sideways.

It was hard trying to get a even tree though. At best most of the time a car is the best i could do. To get even tree had to let ebrake out all the way and gave cause for mistakes and slips to be made.

We should work on them. I have a few of the 350Z, amuse that are tuned up pretty good.

BTW what do your Mustang SVT's run like?? I've had people pull on mine. Worked on it yesterday and can't get work out which trap speeds are faster. Trap 149-150. People claiming they trap 151 or 152.

Last edited:
I had the same problem. Was doing some circuit with my friend and he was in a Silvia 240 RS. But on my end, he was in a R33. Also yesterday, we were doing a one-make and he was in a C7 vette but it was set as GT500's. And the servers are laggier than ever now. PD need to get their act together.
You ever done a ferrari one make, and everyone is in shifter karts? Just funny seeing go karts do 280kmh on daytona, overtaking the ferraris. Looked ridiculous.

Last edited:
Gfrs today neck! Next time I'll be sure to leave one of these at your doorstep...

Attachments

• 2014-12-16-20-39-49-1665089315.jpeg
    2014-12-16-20-39-49-1665089315.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 9
Great runs by all tonight:tup:👍 an absolute cracker!!
Good to see so many ATP boys back on the strip at one time

Apologies to all effected by our nonsense later in our evening.

Also, on a good note for the team.
ATP have taken on a recruit.
Well done "The_conman"
Keep working them tunes mate:tup:

Merry Xmas everyone, hope ya have a :censored:n blast! :cheers:

Back