A T P.

• Thread starter jezboosted
  • 654 comments
Sorry I haven't been on in a while fellas, been having issues with my ps3 and always needing to restore it and I lose all my cars n stuff, but I'm getting a new ps3 soon and will be on a lot more n chopping Chevy's in no time

hotrodders34web.jpg

SantasNewSliegh.jpg

Merry Christmas to all.

May your holidays be filled with love, fun and good memories.

It's been a fun year racing with you all so t
ake care, drive safe and we'll do it all again next year !

Hope all of you enjoy christmas! Despite some ups and downs, it has been a great year. 2015 is approaching, and best wishes for next year. Have fun, and be safe!

:)👍

GFR's tonight Jez and Conman!! Appreciate all the belated trees you guys gave me! Was very nice of you. Much respect and I'll be sure to sneak my way into your rooms more often. Good day mates lol

GFR's tonight Jez and Conman!! Appreciate all the belated trees you guys gave me! Was very nice of you. Much respect and I'll be sure to sneak my way into your rooms more often. Good day mates lol

GFRS to you too mate. Great ACR tune you have and I'd have to say the best international tree I've seen in a Aussie room. Your LM55 tune was very nice for a 5min pit tune also. Respect to you too man for venturing into convict territory :) You're welcome anytime. Night mate.

No problem mate! Great to have some international tree going on. Good runs too, your viper has nice pull!

Latest Posts

Back