A Test: Who is Eleanor?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SuperShouden
  • 43 comments
  • 10,520 views

Who is Eleanor?

  • A 1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (replica)

    Votes: 33 58.9%
  • A 1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1

    Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Some chick

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • I don't know nor care.

    Votes: 2 3.6%

  • Total voters
    56
I was curious to see how many people thought the '67 Mustang was the true Eleanor and how many had actually seen the original Gone in 60 Seconds and thought the '73 Mustang was the true Eleanor. So, far, there's a lot of kids voting.
 
Then why have both on the same poll?

This:

I was curious to see how many people thought the '67 Mustang was the true Eleanor and how many had actually seen the original Gone in 60 Seconds and thought the '73 Mustang was the true Eleanor. So, far, there's a lot of kids voting.

When asked to choose between the two, it's always the original for me, no questions asked.

But that doesn't mean that the alternative valid answer to yours is "the wrong vote". Both cars in both films are called "Eleanor". Either answer is correct.
 
While I have to agree that either is correct, I still stand by my vote.
 
If you'll allow for a mis-spelling
In this thread it shall be telling
Whether horse, bird, tree of felling
Says the moderator, "nvrmore"?
 
Am I considered a kid, even though I've voted for the Mach 1 stang ? :D

I still don't get why they didn't take a mach 1 stang instead of this riced out 67 one.
 
That'd be like making a poll saying "Who is Batman?" and putting the answers down as "Christian Bale", "George Clooney", "Val Kilmer" and "Michael Keaton" - and claiming any vote not for Adam West is "the wrong vote".
Which is still wrong, because Kevin Conroy is Batman.
 
SuperShouden
I was curious to see how many people thought the '67 Mustang was the true Eleanor and how many had actually seen the original Gone in 60 Seconds and thought the '73 Mustang was the true Eleanor. So, far, there's a lot of kids voting.

Whoah, I'm 14.
I voted Mustang Mach 1. Mainly because my parents won't let me watch the remake. :)
I've only seen the first one. :)
 
I'm ashamed to say I got this question wrong. :guilty:

(sort of)
 
Could it be my step-sister?
Eleonor and Eleanor are almost the same.
 
Well the way you asked your question, there is no one here who got a false answer.

you simply asked: how is Eleanor?

This is :
Eleanor Marx
Eleanor_Marx.jpg


This is also an Eleanor:
eleanor1_XKN1m_69.jpg


as is this:
Queen_Eleanor_%26_Fair_Rosamund.jpg


as is her
eleanor-friedberger.jpg


So you question is bad phrased...
The first Eleanor would be the first gal named so.

And as far as the cars go i find the shelby more compelling than the mach 1.
Infact i prefer the 67-69 mustangs to the 70's mustangs
 
That'd be like making a poll saying "Who is Batman?" and putting the answers down as "Christian Bale", "George Clooney", "Val Kilmer" and "Michael Keaton" - and claiming any vote not for Adam West is "the wrong vote".

And here I was, foolishly thinking Bruce Wayne was Batman...
 
Back