A vision of Gran Turismo 6

  • Thread starter Thread starter m1chael
  • 63 comments
  • 6,596 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really like to see more tunable options, like adding oil coolers, valve timing, and more in dept engine customization. Also include more gearbox types 👍.
Garage mode like in the pgr series would be nice too :drool:. OH!!! various types of blow-off valves.

ONE BIG FACTOR, DX11 support. Just think of how much vivid details you can see with more advanced shaders and UVs.
 
Do you play Call of Duty?
If so your point goes right out the window.

No, I don't. *watches point jump back through the window* :)

But seriously, I want the innovation, that's my overall point. Not just more cars/tracks, even though I admitted (only in the case of GT) I'd still grudgingly buy it.

Edit: That's probably not a good thing though.
 
Love the ideas. I would like to add "The Grand Tour", but with the change that you actually drive all the way between the events as well. Like some sort of Top Gear special. Sure it would take ages to model a road from the Alps and down through Italy, but oh how awesome it would be! Or perhaps to take a real island with not so much road (like Iceland for instance, would be awesome scenery) and model all of it (well, the all of the roads) for a free roam mode.

Perhaps also model an offroad challenge, like a mountain in the alps that you have to climb without any proper roads...

Sahara desert rally...

Rally Monte Carlo...

Stunt driving missions for fictional movie shoots..? (Bullit, anyone?)
 
As mentioned in similar "GT6 wishlist" threads.

TB
What GT6 will/should have is pointless to speculate on. Doubly so in the GT5 section.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back