A week later what are your in-game stats

United States
Heaven
My :) I haven't really touch the career mode that much but will in the future.
oZUvX1g.png

Why do I have this feeling like grindig is something wrong, weird.
Ok enough, there is no way you guys can prove no grinding had been done! :P

Nothing wrong or weird about grinding i do it all the time in jrpgs when i wanna max out my characters faster.

That's why i was really enjoying leveling up in this game..

Damn level limit wish it was 255 and not 150
:(

Nothing wrong or weird about grinding i do it all the time in jrpgs when i wanna max out my characters faster.

That's why i was really enjoying leveling up in this game..

Damn level limit wish it was 255 and not 150
:(
You should have grinded the Nordschleife instead. You would be at max lv 30. :lol:
Seriously what are you going to do now?

I suppose in the context of PC3 it’s just saying, hey look I’ve driven around Indianapolis a million times. Nothing impressive about those stats in my opinion.

I suppose in the context of PC3 it’s just saying, hey look I’ve driven around Indianapolis a million times. Nothing impressive about those stats in my opinion.
Ok now your just reaching everyone is free to play the game as they please and it doesnt make there stats any less impressive, Plus not in one of those post did they say they ran indianapolis a million times.

Ovals are good for xp grinding cuase they allow you to maintain high speed.

But here just for you Monza classic 5 laps "Wow not a oval" :rolleyes:
ZTa3M4Q.jpg

Good xp/money can be grind on any track.

Ok now your just reaching everyone is free to play the game as they please and it doesnt make there stats any less impressive, Plus not in one of those post did they say they ran indianapolis a million times.

Ovals are good for xp grinding cuase they allow you to maintain high speed.

But here just for you Monza classic 5 laps "Wow not a oval" :rolleyes:
ZTa3M4Q.jpg

Good xp/money can be grind on any track.

At no point did I say people are not free to play as they wish. Someone queried why people feel the need to post that they aren't grinding and I've given my reasoning. It does make the stats less impressive because there's no real point or skill in the stats.

Good job on the Monza race, looks like a pretty standard payout for regular gameplay progression.

40k isn't standard payout on lvl 11:lol: What is impressive, is amount of money, and this probably was an achievement and it's accomplished in the very best way possible.
I would definitely go Chikane way if will be short of money, but with my stats I have 5 cars and plenty of cash to throw, so this not a necessary.

40k isn't standard payout on lvl 11:lol: What is impressive, is amount of money, and this probably was an achievement and it's accomplished in the very best way possible.
I would definitely go Chikane way if will be short of money, but with my stats I have 5 cars and plenty of cash to throw, so this not a necessary.
At some point you will. If you want to complete the career you will need more than a million for GT A and GT Open. And another million or a little less for road A and Hypercars. Good luck achieving that at low level.

@ Level 11 you get 20K credits that 40K is for 2 tiers combine

20+20=40 ;)

Its pretty standard when you get 20k for each sub level, it doesn't take much to go up 2 marks to get that.

At some point you will. If you want to complete the career you will need more than a million for GT A and GT Open. And another million or a little less for road A and Hypercars. Good luck achieving that at low level.

If your at a low level you won't be at GTA, GT Open or Hypercars. Given the system is progressive, I've reach both hypercars and GTA and have had absolutely zero need to grind as the credits given to that point have bought me everything required and a bit more on the side, just my experience of course.

If your at a low level you won't be at GTA, GT Open or Hypercars. Given the system is progressive, I've reach both hypercars and GTA and have had absolutely zero need to grind as the credits given to that point have bought me everything required and a bit more on the side, just my experience of course.
Legit? On Xbox there is no way you will have more than a million by the time you reach lv20. And there's no way you will get above lv20 by the time you reach GTA or Open. If I remember correctly I had to grind way earlier because short on money for the cars needed in some events.
Why Xbox? Because there is no money glitch. Like on PS4. Just my experience of course.

Legit? On Xbox there is no way you will have more than a million by the time you reach lv20. And there's no way you will get above lv20 by the time you reach GTA or Open. If I remember correctly I had to grind way earlier because short on money for the cars needed in some events.
Why Xbox? Because there is no money glitch. Like on PS4. Just my experience of course.

Legit. You don't need to spend a million straight up. I have genuinely had no issues on Xbox with having enough credits to buy whats needed.

Legit. You don't need to spend a million straight up. I have genuinely had no issues on Xbox with having enough credits to buy whats needed.
Maybe I did purchased some cars not really needed at the beginning. Now I'm not sure anymore. Once I started to play rivals and online I started with oval grind. I think you are right and can be done. In the end money is not an issue anyway.

Back