A Young Boy's Story - Chapter V: One for the books

Discussion in 'GT4 Race Reports' started by mustangGT90210, Jun 15, 2008.

1. killer450235

killer450235 (Banned)

Ouch,Two Totalled cars in one week.Other then that,nice chapter

2. David48

David48

That's horrible!!:scared: Couldn't you sue the shop and win enough money to buy another car?? You could get enough for an NSX.:sly:

Great Chapter btw.:tup:

3. nd 4 holden spd

nd 4 holden spd (Banned)

Oh noz, MustangGT90210 is becoming a ricer boy.:scared: :lol: You passed up a Corvette and Mustang for this err......car?

4. Skygrasper550

Skygrasper550 Premium

:lol:

i can imagine what happened to the A3 just by reading it.., :ouch::ouch::ouch:

5. mustangGT90210

mustangGT90210

I'm trying to do something a little different from normal, thats all. They fail to include any well modeled pony cars. And there's no Trans Am.

6. Smallhorses

Smallhorses Staff Emeritus

I'm liking the chapters with the race reports, concise and well illustrated!
    Good job! :tup:
    I'm not personally keen on all the "filler", i.e. the build up to how you got the cars etc., etc. but that's just my thoughts, and I know some of the crowd here like that so I just tend to gloss over those parts and go straight for the racing chapters. :)

Keep up the good work. :D

7. mustangGT90210

mustangGT90210

I shall :tup:

There's a nice surprise in the next instalment, you won't believe what the 'Lude blew past to get to the front.

8. DK

DK Premium

I'm just after discovering this story. I'm sorry for bumping the thread, but what the hell happened to Chapter VI?

9. SVX

SVX Premium

Since it's up,nice work! Keep it up!