A4-1 Weekly Drift Tournament | Theme: Street Tuners |

• Thread starter Jesus
  • 226 comments
Powellx235
I wasnt knocked out first. Im just saying I was getting alot of lag and the lead car was jumping over the place and i had to keep braking and it would ruin my drift. And i dont think it was my connection because i went to a different lobby and it was fine. Sorry if i came on too strong.
Anyway, whats the next theme?

The next theme will be 'Bone Stock Mountain Touge'.
this will involve any car you choose bring along with only tyres of your choice and an LSD the only mechanical modifications aloud.
This will be held on another custom made track but unfortunately there will no longer be prize cars unless the seasonal events starts to pick up as I simply won't be able to afford to buy these expensive cars 👍

DriifterzZ
The next theme will be 'Bone Stock Mountain Touge'.
this will involve any car you choose bring along with only tyres of your choice and an LSD the only mechanical modifications aloud.
This will be held on another custom made track but unfortunately there will no longer be prize cars unless the seasonal events starts to pick up as I simply won't be able to afford to buy these expensive cars 👍

Just cars straight out of the dealership.
But how will you know if anybodys cheating i.e suspension weight reduction etc

Powellx235
Just cars straight out of the dealership.
But how will you know if anybodys cheating i.e suspension weight reduction etc

I'll put on power limits unless someone brings along a dodge viper, and weight limits. And if people taking part feel they need to cheat then more fool them.

Hey DrifterzZ,

It's a great theme, I really like it! But we should also put on a power limit (arround 300-350 hp) because i don't think a dodge viper fits with the touge theme. Japanese or European Midclass Cars, ~300 HP or less, this is touge style.
LSD allowed and weight reduction should be allowed, coz in the real world this doesn't cost anything :sly:

Hey DrifterzZ,

It's a great theme, I really like it! But we should also put on a power limit (arround 300-350 hp) because i don't think a dodge viper fits with the touge theme. Japanese or European Midclass Cars, ~300 HP or less, this is touge style.
LSD allowed and weight reduction should be allowed, coz in the real world this doesn't cost anything :sly:

Yeah definitely power limit. I'll do it at 300hp and its a good point about weight reduction.

Info for the tournament at march/6/2011

Theme will be ''Touge Style''
Tourny will be held on a selfmade Touge night track at Toskana

Rules and restrictions:

Cars: Japanese or european Midclass RWD
Tires: Comfort hards
Power: 300 HP or less

Battle System: Head to head. After the race is started you got one lap for warming up the tires. Then stop at the start line, one is leading, nest lap the other one.

Judging system: If we are 8 or 16 people in the lobby we can use the bracket system, with more or less people we have to use the ''winner stays'' system.
EVERYBODY is the judge. The people who aren't driving at time watch the race and got one vote. The driver with the most votes wins the battle.
(Also if you are already out of competition please stay in the lobby, watch the races and vote! It would be very selfish if you go, we need need your vote!)

Team ID

Last edited:
hey are the videos from last weekend going online? im RedSuns-Klutch

I just saved the replay of me vs. StuntDrifter and me vs. DrifterzZ
I don't have any time for playing GT5 at week so i will upload them at the weekend.

The tourny will be held at next saturday at 8pm GMT

I made a decision: You don't have to applicate anymore!
Just turn up and drift as the title of this thread says!

?

It will be a bit difficult to add people that way.

So..

I added crazynutt to the list, we are 8 participants now, so a real tourny will be no problem. If we keep being 8 we can use the ko system. If we are more than 8 but less than 16 we have to use the ''winner stays'' system.

Sorry I didn't make guys. Had some family stuff I had to take care of.

Tourny start is at saturday, 8pm gmt

add me or DrifterzZ as a friend so you can join the lobby

Theme ''Touge Style''
(rwd Japanese and euro midclass sportcars)

DriifterzZ moves on by Default

Bourbandlegend vs. Usuck163

SupraTT1 vs. Cervatoz

StuntDrifter vs. MonsterGAUZ

---------------------------------

StuntDrifter moves on
Usuck163 moves on
SupraTT1 moves on
DriifterzZ moves on by Default

SEMI-FINALS

DriifterzZ
STUNTDRIFTER
SUPRA
USUCK163

SD vs. SupraTT1

DrifterzZ vs. Usuck163

StuntDrifter moves on to the FINALS
Usuck163 moves on to the FINALS

StuntDrifter vs. Usuck163

StuntDrifter is declared unanomous victor! Good runs everyone! Wish more had participated but it was fun nonetheless

Next Saturdays theme will be "Your countries best". This will involve a RWD car from your country with no restrictions. If there is no car from your country in the game you may use a car from the nearest country to you,
brought to you by Team-ID

Last edited:
Back