Abandoned cars and barn finds picture thread!!!!!

• Thread starter Cano
  • 2,165 comments
Abandoned GT500 Supra
dsc02438.jpg

dsc02923-1_0.jpg

dsc02883.jpg

dsc02857.jpg

dsc02445.jpg

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/motorsport/toyota-supra-has-been-abandoned-over-15-years#1

WHAT?! How? I thought all of those JGTC Supras were each in a museum or something. Also, I think Top Gear got the year wrong; that doesn't look like a 1999 GT500 Supra body. That looks similar to the 1997 body like the Castrol Tom's Supra that's in Gran Turismo 5-6.

Without any wheels to it, this one gives an idea that it kinda looked like it was already abandoned somehow.

images

That's like the '65 Mustang Fastback I saw on eBay, back in 2007, for $25,000USD. Was a red one owner shell, with "original rust".:lol:

SVX
I wish this was just left how it was. Haraguchi himself didn't even know it was still in circulation, thinking it was crushed years ago. What they're doing to it now is a disgrace- the concept liveries have the wrong flag, and have stupid Zestino and Low Style Hero logos all over it. If you were going to remove it, keep it as is. The 'inspiration of teen' comment is null and void because now it's not the car that every one looked up to. It's a butcher of it.

/rant
it's been saved and is driving on the streets of Australia

Back