Abandoned cars and barn finds picture thread!!!!!

• Thread starter Cano
  • 2,165 comments
No it's not a BMW. But what it is, I don't know. :lol: TVR maybe?

btw :(

101_oldsupercars.jpg
Lamborghini Miura .

Lamborghini Miura .

Not only do you quote a massively old post, but you quoted it 3 times. Not only that, but you quoted a person who knew exactly what car he posted was, he states "btw *sad emoji*, in relation to the Muira thus notifying in post that he's found an image of an abandoned one. He's not claiming that it's a TVR... What he was confused by or couldn't tell what was what, was the post right above his of some strange white looking hatch that almost looks like a kit Lancia 037

Not only do you quote a massively old post, but you quoted it 3 times. Not only that, but you quoted a person who knew exactly what car he posted was, he states "btw *sad emoji*, in relation to the Muira thus notifying in post that he's found an image of an abandoned one. He's not claiming that it's a TVR... What he was confused by or couldn't tell what was what, was the post right above his of some strange white looking hatch that almost looks like a kit Lancia 037

Wow, who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?

Give him a break. He's new here.

SVX
Wow, who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?

No one, though I might ask who pissed in yours if your offended by me telling someone where the misunderstood the post they've quoted and that they don't need to quote said post three times.

No one, though I might ask who pissed in yours if your offended by me telling someone where the misunderstood the post they've quoted and that they don't need to quote said post three times.

No one said I was offended, I was just pointing out you acted like an ass in doing so

SVX
No one said I was offended, I was just pointing out you acted like an ass in doing so

No that's the way you equate it, I had no ill will toward the user nor was I being an ass when expressing what he as a new user probably was confused by. You and I have had issues in the past so it doesn't surprise me you didn't like my post, or took it in the way you did. While you may not be offended you, did take the time to make it known you didn't like said post. If you have anything else to say or want to get the last work then take it to my wall or PM rather than derail a thread further. Which is what you should have done in the first place.

Issue being is that the three post, as well as the necro post, likely wasn't intentional. Being new to any forum, especially if you've never been a part of one before, can be a bit confusing at first. It seemed a bit excessive, and came across a bit snotty. That's probably down to the fact that your post seems so monotone, though.

You and I have had issues in the past so it doesn't surprise me you didn't like my post, or took it in the way you did.
Try to let things go sometimes. Just because you had a disagreement in the past doesn't mean the other person is holding onto something else just because they disagreed with something you did in the present. I mention this because I've seen you bring this up couple of times before, but really it just makes it seem like you're the one still having an issue with the past.

No that's the way you equate it, I had no ill will toward the user nor was I being an ass when expressing what he as a new user probably was confused by. You and I have had issues in the past so it doesn't surprise me you didn't like my post, or took it in the way you did. While you may not be offended you, did take the time to make it known you didn't like said post. If you have anything else to say or want to get the last work then take it to my wall or PM rather than derail a thread further. Which is what you should have done in the first place.

Oh look, another paragraph.

I thought you were being an ass. Considering the amount of people disagreeing with you is 3-1, I'd say it's not because of personal reasons (which is completely irrelevant, and slightly ironic you bring up considering it was your own petty domain of trying to bring up personal incounters that you had no relevance in whatsoever, just to look cool).

But yeah, it's cool. I expect that if you have a problem with calling you out in this message too, that you'll take it to PMs yourself.

👍

SVX

I thought you were being an ass. Considering the amount of people disagreeing with you is 3-1, I'd say it's not because of personal reasons (which is completely irrelevant, and slightly ironic you bring up considering it was your own petty domain of trying to bring up personal incounters that you had no relevance in whatsoever, just to look cool).

But yeah, it's cool. I expect that if you have a problem with calling you out in this message too, that you'll take it to PMs yourself.

👍

Again what you thought and the intent of my post, are two separate things, glad you got the last word in. Time to move on.

No picture but a buddy of mine that I work with lives on his grandpa's old property. He has an old camero(I think) that he(his grandpa) bricked in. People broke in to his garage a couple times so he bricked in the garage door. No way in now unless you break a hole in the bricks. He has never bothered so whatever is still in there.

Last edited:
A piece of Mazda's racing history has been found after being thought lost to time. Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the Mazda 254i, and yes, I didn't know it existed 'till today either.
B_a95a5918769647c31de97940fe12f2b7.jpg

Getting into the driver's seat appears to have required rappelling over that mammoth door sill!

SVX

👍

4-1 shhh ;)

My initial read of the response was the same as yours. Doesn't mean that's how it was meant, but that's definitely how it came across. Which is the bigger issue with forums and social media in general, tone and intent and very hard to convey in plain text.

4-1 shhh ;)

My initial read of the response was the same as yours. Doesn't mean that's how it was meant, but that's definitely how it came across. Which is the bigger issue with forums and social media in general, tone and intent and very hard to convey in plain text.
Eh, if it wasn’t for the fact of the triple post being brought up multiple times as if it was intentional, making it out as if the user did something bad willingly as if an action warranted a snotty response, it probably wouldn’t even have came off as such. So I still think the general attitude towards the poster was intentional, no matter how someone would try to spin it.

However, at the point of multiple people being unable to tell the difference, than someone just might have put some more effort into the post to at least try to make it not come off as such.

4-1 shhh ;)

Likes don't really mean anything though it's not as if they show the factual reality, but I'm glad you were honest about the entire thing as I said to SVX though it's not something that should be continued to be discussed due to off topic nature.

Likes don't really mean anything though it's not as if they show the factual reality, but I'm glad you were honest about the entire thing as I said to SVX though it's not something that should be continued to be discussed due to off topic nature.
Well the funny thing here is that no one was dishonest :lol: Not sure why you're talking about likes, when no one else is, though. It's also funny that you'll keep continuing it but keep telling everyone that you're done and it needs to move on, or was that only a rule you're implying for everyone else and not yourself? Feel free to take it to a PM, since you're the one that brought that up though.

“Glad you got the last word” “Time to move on” both seem a bit ironic here.
Turns out it was.

Last edited:
An update on my previous post, it looks like someone bought the red one. The white truck is still for sale.

Back