about the japanese demo

• Thread starter stanisback
  • 1,303 comments
Even while taking directly of the tv, it looks awesome!

But some normal ingame/replay pics would be cool too, so you don't get the photomode enhancement. You don't have a pc with video in support by any chance?

I am attempting to remove the time limit from the game following the steps in post #957 and #1021. I cannot locat the file named ho-gt4d.iso. I have CD image and I already changed and save the PCPX_966.49 file to my desktop using AXE program so I can put it on the disk later. Where is the ho-gt4d.iso file? Please help. I will keep checking back for a response or if its easier please PM me. T/y
I also have Yahoo IM if someone wants to help CAMAROBOY690101
and I also have MSN IM

You can patch gt4 demo from Japan with a time limit patch that allows you to have infinite time. You need the patcher, the patch, and an iso of the game. All pretty easy and straight-forward stuff. Then you need to burn the game or play the game in HDL/HDA with mode 2. If you guys are interested, get an admin to email me and I will upload the patch and patcher for you guys through this site. Thanks. Later.

ziggysnorkel
You can patch gt4 demo from Japan with a time limit patch that allows you to have infinite time. You need the patcher, the patch, and an iso of the game. All pretty easy and straight-forward stuff. Then you need to burn the game or play the game in HDL/HDA with mode 2. If you guys are interested, get an admin to email me and I will upload the patch and patcher for you guys through this site. Thanks. Later.
The patcher and the patch itself were already posted here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1340006&postcount=1113

Cheers,
the Interceptor

Sorry for bumping.

Ok, i have now been trying to get a hold of this dang demo since the first torrent came out and all that has happend is that the tracker shut down on me (THREE times) then i couldnt get into the newsgroup server so, now im wondering. Who can help me out? Im sure someone can help me and ofcourse i do something in return. :) PM me if needed.
Got ftp server and yeah just about anything that is needed.

MANY thanks and lots of respect to the one that can help me out.

BAZZ
Sorry for bumping.

Ok, i have now been trying to get a hold of this dang demo since the first torrent came out and all that has happend is that the tracker shut down on me (THREE times) then i couldnt get into the newsgroup server so, now im wondering. Who can help me out? Im sure someone can help me and ofcourse i do something in return. :) PM me if needed.
Got ftp server and yeah just about anything that is needed.

MANY thanks and lots of respect to the one that can help me out.
Did you try Egghead's torrent links works?

sorry to bump...

Question for the Demo:
How can i capture pictures in Photomode if i don't have a printer or x-port, but i have a mp3 player with the a cord.

Any help?

Ryosuke_Gumna
Question for the Demo:
How can i capture pictures in Photomode if i don't have a printer or x-port, but i have a mp3 player with the a cord.
You can't! The demo doesn't support saving photomode pics, you can only print them.

Back