S Skyline Racin Messages 10 Mar 16, 2003 #1 I have won the GT series for beginner (re-doing a lot of the races for the 2nd-3rd and so on times) and I wanna get the Skyline. But I keep getting Miata, how do I choose the car that I want without it just auto going to Miata?
I have won the GT series for beginner (re-doing a lot of the races for the 2nd-3rd and so on times) and I wanna get the Skyline. But I keep getting Miata, how do I choose the car that I want without it just auto going to Miata?
Gil Bird man Premium Messages 6,977 Messages old-guy64 Mar 16, 2003 #2 Use the "search" button seek out the "Save Trick".
S Skyline Racin Messages 10 Mar 16, 2003 #3 yeah, i've saved right before the race, but everytime after, it's the same thing.
Sage Staff Emeritus Messages 12,533 United States Messages GTP_Sage Mar 16, 2003 #4 Here, I found it for you, but please do use the Search function from now on.