Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,785 comments
Monsieur X It is possible to upload new RTM Mody where is Apollo Intensa Emozione and other super cars :bowdown::gtpflag:
They did not get leaked yet. It is really risky to purchase mods from RTM because you might not receive them. BTW please check first if a similar question has been asked before. It is anoying to always answer the same questions. Thanks

Hello.

I have been learning how to convert a car onto AC, and I'd like to share my first conversion here.

Ford Mustang IMSA GTO

2.jpeg

FE5BE99D5FC3AA409489879D72242B8FABF829F6

hello I would like to know if there is free mod the Lamborghini Huracan Trofeo Evo 2018
Especially with the shark fin which makes the difference thank you so much I doubt that my question will be negative and that this mod will be paid

hello I would like to know if there is free mod the Lamborghini Huracan Trofeo Evo 2018
Especially with the shark fin which makes the difference thank you so much I doubt that my question will be negative and that this mod will be paid

Unfortunately, this mod is not paid, it´s private, Assetto garage owns and created it.

Wow, it never ceases to amaze me the things that people achieve in their spare time. That video above is a very good example of showing what the modding community has been able to do, basically nothing there is in the vanilla game.

The skybox/atmospheric effects, wet track, rain on the screen, the helmet cam and more are available such as multiple working light sources... guess I'm just voicing my appreciation, these people have greatly expanded the possibilities of this game and our enjoyment of it. None of them had to do any of this, but they did.

Wow, it never ceases to amaze me the things that people achieve

The past few months shows me that a game like this could be totally opensource, and be every bit as good as a studio publication.

Now, it's not all organized like a 'product for sale' would be, but the content and quality of a lot of these mods are as good, if not better in some respects.

Bad news, chaps. Rainmaker has stopped modding. His full statement from F1C:

Announcement
Some maybe read the post at Nogripracing when it was online, some maybe saw that I was not quite active in the last months. Well that's because I stopped working on modding. Now that AC Competizione is out I thing it's time to move along anyway. I spent thousands of hours converting and optimizing mostly rF tracks to AC. I've earned plenty of experience, positive and negative (the negative mostly at RD). People helped me and I helped people. It was a great time.
But time moves on, and my time for sim racing is shrinking in general. So what I wanted to say is that this was always my favorite place for posting stuff and some chattering. In future I will be still here but mostly invisible. I will stop updating the tracks list. If you want to take it over please leave a PM and I give you the complete code.
THANK YOU all for making sim racing a great community!
Happy racing!!!
And don't forget you can get all my stuff here: mediafire.com folder/y3gywz4wp7c52/Public_files'

Seems I've lost a LOT of sounds from Kunos cars for some reason. They are totally silent. Validating the integrity of game files hasn't solved it. Any ideas? It's driving me mad.

Bad news, chaps. Rainmaker has stopped modding. His full statement from F1C:

Announcement
Some maybe read the post at Nogripracing when it was online, some maybe saw that I was not quite active in the last months. Well that's because I stopped working on modding. Now that AC Competizione is out I thing it's time to move along anyway. I spent thousands of hours converting and optimizing mostly rF tracks to AC. I've earned plenty of experience, positive and negative (the negative mostly at RD). People helped me and I helped people. It was a great time.
But time moves on, and my time for sim racing is shrinking in general. So what I wanted to say is that this was always my favorite place for posting stuff and some chattering. In future I will be still here but mostly invisible. I will stop updating the tracks list. If you want to take it over please leave a PM and I give you the complete code.
THANK YOU all for making sim racing a great community!
Happy racing!!!
And don't forget you can get all my stuff here: mediafire.com folder/y3gywz4wp7c52/Public_files'

hmm the link doesn't seem to work 4 me

Posted by guidofoc on the support forum:

Finally one of the bug is gone! The Shaders Lights Patch from Ilja Jusupov now gives a more reasonable shading to the wheels, so that cars with high wheel arches don't have the wheels all lit up as if there was nothing above them. Here an example:

Before:
8D8D44E9DD9AF9E0444C2EC407A043F0BBF6CA33

After:
AA33DA14F0A56580600AFAAE7F603BF4FF8F9BB2

Here is an interactive comparison: https://acstuff.ru/u/comparison/jYS

if you love to drive this 917K and the F40 and now they finally look decent from all angles. Our infinite gratitude to Ilja Jusupov! You all, make sure you get his patch (o.1.23-preview 91 at the moment) and Content Manager!

I don't know who's behind the Assettoland website but I thought the whole point of the recent relaunch/shutdown/relaunch was because they'd found a quick way to upload their full database of mods? It still doesn't seem to be happening. Sticking with Wix seems like an odd decision too, considering they get shut down whenever some shyster puts a copyright claim in against them. It's like a ticking time bomb.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back