Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,087 comments
The performance of the Jalpa even when it came out was only soso. 0-60 in 6 seconds 250hp and 3300lbs. The countach had 400 hp and similar weight. But the early 80's were a bit of a low point for Performance cars in general. But it does look cool especially if you get to see one in person. Would be fun to see a tuned version created for AC with performance to match the GTO:)
Not sure if it matches the GTO but Peter Utecht did tuned versions a while ago.
Edit: Just found this d/l link on FB
http://www.mediafire.com/file/v2bbxr9ol9wb4cs/Lamborghini_Jalpa_3500_Pack_BadBoyProduction.rar/file

It looks good but seems to act a bit strange... :scared:

This is what happened @ Maple Valley (Forza, rework by Esprit):

boobytrap.png
bt1.png
bt2.png

No other car does that.
Probably something with the front height, but I can't change it.

Edit: I was told that it could be something with the track and it has been remedied in a newer version. Still strange that I can feel a little rumble in other cars at that spot, but that only the Jag gets launched in the air.

Last edited:
Edit: I was told that it could be something with the track and it has been remedied in a newer version. Still strange that I can feel a little rumble in other cars at that spot, but that only the Jag gets launched in the air.
Yeah, there's a step in the road height as you go into the covered bridge and it sends some cars flying.
You say it's been fixed somewhere?

I have a question and hope somebody can help me. There is a filter function in CM for "racing classes". I did never found out, which data field this filter is working on. I never did get any results with this filter. Strange. Any idea?

upload_2020-2-27_18-7-18.png

Does someone share blisterberg 0.99 legion say is not hosted on his site.

I copy this from download site:-
"The latest version may or may not appear here but it also exists in the wild.
So ask for the latest version at your favourite forum/SNS and most people will share it.

The latest known version is (0.99 - 20191014)"

So ask for the latest version at your favourite forum/SNS and most people will share it.

There's one on Tripp Team's DC++ server and it says it's from 20191014...
dchub://tt.servegame.com:411

I have a question and hope somebody can help me. There is a filter function in CM for "racing classes". I did never found out, which data field this filter is working on. I never did get any results with this filter. Strange. Any idea?

View attachment 895051

I think it used to work years ago, I don't know why/when it stopped working
Right now you'd better use 'Random > filtered by...' and type the text in the field box (use tags if you want to, like #GT3)
upload_2020-2-27_18-50-37.png

View attachment 895039 View attachment 895040 View attachment 895041

No other car does that.

That happened to me either in the Huracan GT3 by Kunos or the Huracan ST Evo by The Rollovers, too. Can you let us know if you find an updated version?

View attachment 895051
class its normally in AC street or race but you can put another classes editing in content from content manager.

It was aimed at the boring saga of wheel vs controller that's been done to death a million times before...

Yeah, my bad for starting that one. I solemnly promise it won't happen from me ever again!!

@TonyBarracuda @Real Toonces As for XJ220 wasn't there a "concept" version released here a while back? Which was pretty normal looking as far as I remember

Edit: found it https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-post-paid-mods.307899/page-717#post-12979897

And the mirror fix https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-post-paid-mods.307899/page-721#post-12981943

What was the title of this discussion again?

View attachment 895039 View attachment 895040 View attachment 895041

No other car does that.

For personal use i fixed a version of that track, if you want i can share it with you. I also made personal replay cameras.
The problem is set by a waterdrainer (don't know how to call it if it's not the right term) which was called as wall, so the engine read it as a wall and destroy the car or make it flip.

That was my favourite thing to do (until the trial version of 3Dsim ran out ahah) - turn these atrocious drift machines into normal cars. Swapped steering wheels, seats, etc. It was fun while it lasted.

This is my take on the Gaya Street MK II : AE86 wheels / seats / engine and revised suspensions. Drives like a charm now

v1Unwh8.jpg
Could you please share this?

For personal use i fixed a version of that track, if you want i can share it with you. I also made personal replay cameras.
The problem is set by a waterdrainer (don't know how to call it if it's not the right term) which was called as wall, so the engine read it as a wall and destroy the car or make it flip.
Do I want ? I sure do, appreciated.
It's strange that none of the others cars I tried until now is affected. Sure, there is a little bump, as can be expected when crossing a waterdrainer, but it ads realism.
I did hear that some Porsches also get launched, so te prevent any nasty surprises a fix would be welcome. ;)

I'm a little curious as to why you didn't share this track-saving solution with the wider community as soon as you'd fixed it..?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back