- 213

- Curitiba
Nice site! Really nice!
Thank you for the links. 👍
Just saw on the Internet. I understand that they are returning to the race.View attachment 880072
I figured it was something like that. If I would buy a classic (oldtimer) car in Belgium and bring it into traffic, I would receive a totally new number plate (be it that a few years ago special number plates were produced for classic cars older than 20 (or 25 years), unless I decided to keep my actual one.In that case I'll let it slide if it's supposed to be a "modern" Anglia lol...In the UK you can put an older number plate on your car but not a newer one. So if a car was first registered in 2000 you couldn't put a 2008 number plate on it
I figured it was somethinglike that. If I would buy a classic (oldtimer) car in Belgium and bring it into traffic, I would receive a totally new number plate (be it that a few years ago special number plates were produced for classic cars older than 20 (or 25 years), unless I decided to keep my actual one.
As for that: I did not like the interior of the TLC Alpine from Bazza and found a (imo) better looking Alpine on the Assettoland site (under Reanult tab).
View attachment 880284
Following the instructions I found here somewhere, I tried to swap all stuff from one to the other, but failed. The car wouldn't load because there was an issue with analog instruments that I could not fix.
@GzeroD helped me (thanks again for that) and fixed the 'new' car.
So, if interested, here it is. It still looks like a rally car, it has a trip master on the dash, co-driver is removed though. It seems to be a little bit slower than the TCL version from Bazza, but I'm fine with that.
https://mega.nz/#!SH4gSSpY!5HH9RIC9QWup2hITaUnOb_dnGcoNOQ0K0As6xCAh7o0
(Wipers work for now, but still need some tweaks).
It's now of my favorite cars from the pack.
I figured it was something like that. If I would buy a classic (oldtimer) car in Belgium and bring it into traffic, I would receive a totally new number plate (be it that a few years ago special number plates were produced for classic cars older than 20 (or 25 years), unless I decided to keep my actual one.
@safi hellie I tried your Anglia and it's driving fine, being a tad slower around a track than the Hillman Imp which I used as a reference. So it can be perfectly used for racing in the TCL pack. Good to have an extra car.
As for that: I did not like the interior of the TLC Alpine from Bazza and found a (imo) better looking Alpine on the Assettoland site (under Reanult tab).
View attachment 880284
Following the instructions I found here somewhere, I tried to swap all stuff from one to the other, but failed. The car wouldn't load because there was an issue with analog instruments that I could not fix.
@GzeroD helped me (thanks again for that) and fixed the 'new' car.
So, if interested, here it is. It still looks like a rally car, it has a trip master on the dash, co-driver is removed though. It seems to be a little bit slower than the TCL version from Bazza, but I'm fine with that.
https://mega.nz/#!SH4gSSpY!5HH9RIC9QWup2hITaUnOb_dnGcoNOQ0K0As6xCAh7o0
(Wipers work for now, but still need some tweaks).
It's now of my favorite cars from the pack.
How did you get that with the safety car?
Seems one of these cars is a conversion from Dirt Rally?As for that: I did not like the interior of the TLC Alpine from Bazza and found a (imo) better looking Alpine on the Assettoland site (under Reanult tab).
The error is in digital_instruments.ini, some led or similar had name changed when importing (led_1 can now be led_001 or something like that)...one problem 3dsimed has.Hi, just starting with a bit of modelling and have imported a reworked model but get a crash with the message "assetto corsa crash analog instrument may be broken"
Help, the model has no analog instrument or analog instrument.ini file
any ideas????
@Turnup
Assettoland says it's origin is RallyWorld.
Definitely from Dirt Rally guys. They have had a licence with MOOG and used their liveries through different cars in the game. A shame that AC is flooded with such poor conversions nowadays (not to offend you since you already used the existing rip to make it better...)
How so? Some of the forza rips are the most beautiful models around.
If someone has ripped a model and i use it to tweak for personal use i don't see the issue.
The 'flooding' comes from sites following pages like these then uploading links around the place.
Though i do agree there is too much flowing about, but then that us where you have to take some responsibility as no one is forcing you to add anything to AC, you can just not download every new 'mod'...
The rips are out there and the TCL pack by bazza is all from existing cars available elsewhere and like the jag is forza for example hence why TCL is free...so really i don't see any problem unless you sell them.
Even less so if you are simply finding a mod and tweaking it yourself, how are you supposed to know it's provenance?
A shame that AC is flooded with such poor conversions nowadays
I think it 's from Dirt Rally because there 's one feature there - all the machines in Dirt Rally have a gear indicator, which is not in real on cars. It is present in mod in AC
In addition, I noticed that the design of the machine is different from other Alpine A110 AC mods, which have the same 3D geometry, as all are based on the FM version.
View attachment 880373
does anybody here know what this track is?
Don´t want to start a new discussion about that topic again. Personally I admire people like Fat Alfie or A3DR, VRC or RSS who really spend their free time to create models from scratch that´s why I am little disappointed how far AC modding has come. For me this is more quantity than quality and its really hard to pick the good from the bad. Glad we have CM and the "analyze" button....
I 'm only going to be able to see this in sim in the eveningYou will not find the gear indicator in the car I posted, because it has been removed.

great mod ! i´m really Looking Forward to try it. instantly downloaded it when i saw it.RELEASED 0.1 BETA
View attachment 880402 View attachment 880403 View attachment 880404 View attachment 880405
GT1 PACKED.
What's New!
-Shaking Exhaust.
-FORD MATECH GT1.
-PAGANI ZONDA R.
-SALEEN S7R GT1.
-SALEEN S7R Shaking Exhaust and Engine.
Bugs.
-Shaders I guess.
DOWNLOAD LINK
-https://mega.nz/#!rfZ0gYbZ!whE0O_EwF2QFQAjBWPs7w5gDaAiO3RldQGsj9mp0pPc
WARNING: DO NOT POST MY MODS IN ANY WEBSITE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
IF U WANT TO. PERMISSION FIRST!!!
Hi there!
I do not know if this is the right forum.
but I ask.
In my Assetto game exactly one car doesn't work ..... it's the Porsche 935/78 Mobydick !!!!
I have already tried to repair the data via steam ... there was no improvement!
after selecting this car ... starts the game and then goes back to the selection menu ...
does anyone have such a problem?
is there a solution?
need help