Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,079 comments
That came out of nowhere. I can't wait to start a race, spin and crash at 3rd lap.
You know, we can laugh :lol: at that but I'm looking forward to seeing the new physics. I like having to feather the throttle big time. Even though you can't sense the lateral g-forces IRL (obviouly), it's fun when a mod makes you imagine it and try to compensate.
If it's anything like TC Legends, which, let's face it, you could spin out in any of those cars on a whim too, then I'll be pretty happy.
I grew up around these cars here in Michigan so I have a soft spot for Muscle Cars.

You know, we can laugh :lol: at that but I'm looking forward to seeing the new physics. I like having to feather the throttle big time. Even though you can't sense the lateral g-forces IRL (obviouly), it's fun when a mod makes you imagine it and try to compensate.
If it's anything like TC Legends, which, let's face it, you could spin out in any of those cars on a whim too, then I'll be pretty happy.
I grew up around these cars here in Michigan so I have a soft spot for Muscle Cars.
Haha. That was more about my abilities than the car physics. Bazza's, Legion's style is difficult but also very satisfying. I feel like a hero when I save an oversteer.

Thanks - seems I already had it. Wasn't sure if the RD upload was a newer version.

Edit: forgot to say, to make the dashboard gear indicator more visible, replace data\digital_instruments.ini contents with:

[ITEM_0]
PARENT=LCD
POSITION=-0.013, -0.010, 0 /// (x,y,z) x-/rightt; z+/forward
TYPE=GEAR
SIZE=0.025
COLOR=230,230,230,230
INTENSITY=1.4
FONT=default
ALIGN=CENTER

Thanks for the tip. If there’s ever a version 3 I’ll include that.

Damn, Guerilla Mod's Saleen S1 GT4 is not compatible with nopro's Content Manager previews for some reason. All you get is a black screen.

(link to the previews: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/content-manager-previews.20085/ )

I was wondering if anyone knows why this is happening?

EDIT: I found out why, but it took replicating the preview camera settings in CM Showroom to find out. The position was way off for whatever reason. This is the only car I've ever had this problem with. If anyone also uses these previews and wants me to share the settings, I can.

Last edited:
Damn, Guerilla Mod's Saleen S1 GT4 is not compatible with nopro's Content Manager previews for some reason. All you get is a black screen.
.../...
EDIT: I found out why, but it took replicating the preview camera settings in CM Showroom to find out. The position was way off for whatever reason. This is the only car I've ever had this problem with.../...

I had that happen a couple of times before, which is why I started moving the camera sliders until the car appeared in the picture. It's strange though.

Ferrari 512s open top has been fixed. Though it looks like the problem was not downloading the latest version of 'Legion Extras'.
However I've packaged it now so that that is no longer needed for this car.

Was it ever broken? Looking at the folder, its from August last year.
My vid shooting back then, and that poor sky :indiff: First laps a throw away :lol:

I had that happen a couple of times before, which is why I started moving the camera sliders until the car appeared in the picture. It's strange though.

Some recalcitrant vertex or null has got lost metres away from the car causing the average centre to be outside the camera's field of view.

Last edited:
Hey guys...ok things have been a bit hectic lately for me and my family (as I'm sure for many others too) but thankfully things seem to be calming down and more time is becoming available to getting back to this beloved hobby..

I would really like to find a central hub or place to host all the reboot tracks again (including any or all the lovely fixes some kind folks have done here)..my reasoning being I get a awful lot of private messages for links etc and with discord and other places everything has become s little disperate and confused with latest or most up to date versions.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Predominantly I would like a place were the judgemental finger pointy rightous types would be least likely to try to police others fun

Jim

__custom_showroom_1585298579.jpg
__custom_showroom_1585298589.jpg

It's not available anywhere, maybe someone wants to finish it or is looking for this model.He's driving in AC needs to be improved up physics and textures.Greetings

https://mega.nz/#!RHRQHS5R!s0N44E_H0A3ik-lw_PxNSEIyJ8Lf-8lp_W6t-NWrN9A

OK so been playing around with longer races with AI and them not pitting.
In car.ini file there is a fuel consumption and max fuel level and the key part the default fuel level.

So i was racing the Renault trophy v6's and AI pitted after 10 laps or so of a 20 lapper.

So i changed the default fuel level to same as me...and they didn't pit.
So i would assume that if you didn't want AI to pit you just raise that number.

Hey guys...ok things have been a bit hectic lately for me and my family (as I'm sure for many others too) but thankfully things seem to be calming down and more time is becoming available to getting back to this beloved hobby..

I would really like to find a central hub or place to host all the reboot tracks again (including any or all the lovely fixes some kind folks have done here)..my reasoning being I get a awful lot of private messages for links etc and with discord and other places everything has become s little disperate and confused with latest or most up to date versions.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Predominantly I would like a place were the judgemental finger pointy rightous types would be least likely to try to police others fun

Jim
Try a free Blog, such as I do.
Be great having you back in the fold.
As a point of contact, this forum has proved to be almost hassle free.

Screenshot_mclaren_720_gt3_acc_monza_27-3-120-12-10-14.jpg

Hey guys, I recently installed CSP&Sol, and everything worked fine. But during a race at Monza today I noticed this strange black bar at the horizon. Has anyone encountered this as well, or do you know what this is and how to fix it?

hi everyone, today i was trying to change the rims to the ****** lfa gt1, but after the entire process in the kn5 preview the car simply does not appear. anyone can help me?

EDIT
it appens with every car, idk why

Last edited:
View attachment 903220
Hey guys, I recently installed CSP&Sol, and everything worked fine. But during a race at Monza today I noticed this strange black bar at the horizon. Has anyone encountered this as well, or do you know what this is and how to fix it?
Could be because of an older CSP version you've selected in CM, settings, CSP, About&Updates. Recommended is now 1.46.
Did you reset SOL config when started a session and then via the menu bar select SOL config and on the last page (18) you can reset the SOL config.
If that does not solve it do a search on 'black sky' only in this thread and you get multiple answers and hopefully one works for you.

This was advised to me by the experts in this thread a couple of months ago and it worked

The original V2 post on this website. It’s a bunch of pages back by now.

EDIT: Here’s the link to that post

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-post-paid-mods.307899/page-909#post-13045917

Hi folks,

I'm trying to get Pro Tyres to work with the genesis gt4 but I'm totally lost as the normal process of copying the correct files from the data folder doesn't work. Jens mentions this in the pro tyres app

"*1 Car have an zip/readme fix inside the cars_mod folder that you need to apply to the cars AC folder as well"

which I'm not seeing, if possible could someone explain what I need to do

Could be because of an older CSP version you've selected in CM, settings, CSP, About&Updates. Recommended is now 1.46.
Did you reset SOL config when started a session and then via the menu bar select SOL config and on the last page (18) you can reset the SOL config.
If that does not solve it do a search on 'black sky' only in this thread and you get multiple answers and hopefully one works for you.

This was advised to me by the experts in this thread a couple of months ago and it worked
Thanks for the help, I looked it up and solved it.

@gladbecker82 I have a few question for you.
I real like your Oreca 07 mod and I found that its grip is worse than the original one, I did a 3:26:9 in sx lemans using soft compand but it fill quite slipery and I found it hard to control the car using medium compand, do you think it's better to use the original tyre or it's the same feeling as the real one?
Then I tried to use the engine of your mod to the dallara p217 and ligier jsp217 from rollovers. With this engine change, I can easily get a 3:28 low in sx lemans while 100% AI did a 3:31 btw, the 100% AI did a 3:30 in your Oreca 07. Should I call it a day and stop tuning the two mods?
Moreover, the fuel consumption of those two cars are 5.20L per lap with a 63L fuel tank, which means that they can run approximately 12 laps, do you think I should modify the fuel consumption rate or the fuel tank?
P.S Due to my research, the real scale of the tyre of the LMP2 class is 30/68/R18 and 31/71/R18
the tyres on the original were killed after a couple of laps, which is a big no no. if you wanna adjust some stuff feel free to do so. for me the pace everywhere always seem pretty much spot on.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back