- 2,157

- Australia
Welcome to many days ago2020 - just like the URD/Kunos RSR
![]()
This the 'old' one still.
Welcome to many days ago2020 - just like the URD/Kunos RSR
![]()
Excellent! Great preview pic as well. Is that a showroom preset?Just uploaded my new Martini skin for the Singer 911. Last one for the Singer, I promise. Gotta do some other cars now!
![]()
DOWNLOAD HERE!
Tagging you @MrB00 since you wanted to know when it was ready![]()
Just uploaded my new Martini skin for the Singer 911. Last one for the Singer, I promise. Gotta do some other cars now!![]()
Excellent! Great preview pic as well. Is that a showroom preset?
Last one...you made one for the AWD too ?
Just uploaded my new Martini skin for the Singer 911. Last one for the Singer, I promise. Gotta do some other cars now!
![]()
DOWNLOAD HERE!
Tagging you @MrB00 since you wanted to know when it was ready![]()
Sorry, not this time. I might be persuaded into updating it later![]()
I haven't even tried if it works properly, but you would have to re-enable display's material ksemissive in CM shaders editor etc. It's for skins and custom showrooms. Backup/rename original kn5 and when you're done vice versa.
Content Manager > CM Showroom > Car params > tick Driver > tick Movable Driver > click display window and driver should appear > hit 't' key to display alignment gimbals > carefully move the driver around > click Save pos > click Save KNH.
If you can't get close, choose another driver from another car, copy the steer.ksanim and driver_base_pos.knh to your car and try again.
Content Manager > CM Showroom > Car params > tick Driver > click display window and driver should appear > home tab (back arrow on menu) > select drivers helmet > select texture in txdiffuse > click View mapping > save (icon appears in bottom right corner) > use that saved wire diagram as an overlay for the helmet texture in your favourite editor.
Here's how I fixed it - for now.
Go into the content folder, there's a cars-off folder. Cut and paste the cars in there back into the cars folder. Content manager is then going to freak out if you select one of the cars that reappear and give you error messeges and tell you you shouldn't be seeing this. lol
Then you should be able to close out and reopen CM and they will be in there. You also may get copies of the cars in both cars and cars-off folders also whereas I just renamed cars-off to something else to test if they still work and make sure before deleting that folder.
Of course apologies if you knew this and did this already.
Content Manager > CM Showroom > Car params > tick Driver > tick Movable Driver > click display window and driver should appear > hit 't' key to display alignment gimbals > carefully move the driver around > click Save pos > click Save KNH.
If you can't get close, choose another driver from another car, copy the steer.ksanim and driver_base_pos.knh to your car and try again.
Content Manager > CM Showroom > Car params > tick Driver > click display window and driver should appear > home tab (back arrow on menu) > select drivers helmet > select texture in txdiffuse > click View mapping > save (icon appears in bottom right corner) > use that saved wire diagram as an overlay for the helmet texture in your favourite editor.
I had my cars back and everything seemed fine. That was last night. Today I updated CM. I haven't clicked disable yet. Quite frankly I didn't want to in the first place. I was going for the folder button and missed it due to a wireless mouse skipping. My button wasn't green and I was left clicking without a problem though.ok, but does it fix the issue with the disable button staying green and cars being disabled every time you left click?
Updated link in the original post https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-post-paid-mods.307899/page-899#post-13043485
I wait R12 Gordini...hi guys
new cars:
GrN Alfa Romeo 75 1.8 Turbo: https://sharemods.com/iziog52ijy1w/GrN_Alfa_romeo_75_1800_Turbo.7z.html
GrN Mitsubishi Lancer EVOX: https://sharemods.com/fi7fjz2dxnsx/GrN_Mitsubishi_EVOX.7z.html
GrN Renault Clio Williams: https://sharemods.com/dsnmsrxxz4t0/GrN_Renault_Clio_Williams.7z.html
GrN Seat Leon: Cupra: https://sharemods.com/tua0xayka372/GrN_Seat_Leon_Cupra.zip.html
BMW M3 E36: https://sharemods.com/ew8yearqf24r/GrA_bmw_m3_e36.7z.html
Mitsubishi Starion: https://sharemods.com/qyg5g02m9rjy/GrA_mitsubishi_starion.7z.html
Peugeot 205 1900: https://sharemods.com/4qlp1h2azl00/GrA_Peugeot_205_1900.7z.html
Peugeot 205 F2013: https://sharemods.com/j9trx0d5w02c/GrA_Peugeot_205_F2013.7z.html
Peugeot 405 Mi16 ST 1992: https://sharemods.com/h447jg93iadm/GrA_Peugeot_405.7z.html
Peugeot 205 GTI: https://sharemods.com/tjt92x6y6cn4/GrA_Peugeot_205_GTI.7z.html
website: https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb
dont reupload
tnx
My son asked how I was feeling today, I used ur pic as my answer. Nice one
Bro, Where can I found link of this car?If someone would like an amg skin preview file, I can upload it, if it's ok.
View attachment 900800
Ferrari F2004 – 2004 By ASR Formula
hope you asked AGU for permission to redistribute his scratchmade content and Kunos for merging a paid DLC model and publically offering it as a downloadAMG gt3 2020 showroom/skins file: https://sharemods.com/pluoa3n4llwt/mercedes_amg_gt3.zip.html
Updated link in the original post https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-post-paid-mods.307899/page-899#post-13043485
Thanks for asking for permission. NOT. report @adminAMG gt3 2020 showroom/skins file: https://sharemods.com/pluoa3n4llwt/mercedes_amg_gt3.zip.html
Ferrari F2004 – 2004 By ASR Formula
V1.22 (19/03/2020)
Installation notes:
Please delete all files of any previous versions of this mod.
Copy the content folder inside “AC Files” to your AC directory.
Please, be sure to install our custom driver inside “assettocorsa\content\driver”.
Changelog:
V1.22:
– Update 3D Model
– Texture optimization
– Update Skins (Cars, Helmet, Suit, Gloves, PitCrew etc.)
– New 3D Driver Model
– New Physics
– New Sound
Obviously, this car is also available in the Kunos DLC "Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack".![]()
Ford GT 2017 fixed took me so many tries to get an baidu account working just for this anyway the car's wing now finally works both the wing and airbrake move rev lights are added to meet the actual 2017 GT and maybe some power adjustments? enjoy the mod.
Note if you are the creator of this mod and want it removed from here just pm me.
View attachment 900603
View attachment 900604
And where did he get it from in order to post it here?Thanks for asking for permission. NOT. report @admin
Hi !Is the ASR version better than the Kunos?
AssettolandReally cool upgrade. Anyone getting no rear lights? They work well braking, but not on when the lights are on. Easy fix?