AC3S COPs & Cruising: Official GTP Cops/Cruise Club--

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theace37
  • 577 comments
  • 35,280 views
Well, in response to my earlier question on law vs chaos, and with so many people gunning for Most Wanted, I can safely say that my mind is made up. I know I'm a cop, but this is madness. It's time for a GTPD Rebel to defect...
 
@Theace

Do u do privite rooms?
 
I made a track with a big straight like you wanted Ace. Maybe it can be used tomorrow!


Perfect! Is it on share?

I've got mixed-feelings for being cop after a few rooms today, but will keep giving it a try here and there to see if tonight was just a bad night to be a cop, WW3 did start after all :scared:...

Think I'll play runner again with my 5.7 GTO next time and go for MW, I want a prize car dang'it... or at least 'play' with the Merc's 👍

I would go for being a cop today, and If there arent enough Cops, ill be one.

I'll be back tomorrow with a mafia'd Jetta to fight your guys' gay mafia that likes to ram innocent cab drivers. We'll see who comes on top now. :trouble:

The, cabbies no pay Protection money, so the cabs werent protected.

Anyways, jetta! :scared:


May be interested. Haven't played GT in MONTHS, though...

Your Welcome to join!
I will be on tomorrow. And I agree with having a 100% GTP room. There really isn't a point of making a club if random people can join...

I agree, but i dont like to do private rooms becos i have to then add everyone to my FL.

I think ill just pre-kick all Non-GTP'ers today!

This has been exactly what I've been looking for :drool: Is there anything I have to do before I join? I'm used to people filling out forms on my GTA IV RP Thread (No advertisement intended).

Well, just post here, and do you prefer Cops, Civvies or the Mafia?

I wish I could join tomorrow. Asian parents don't let me play on weekdays


Asians...


Welcome to the Club! Cops or Civvies?

@Theace

Do u do privite rooms?

I would, but as i said above, its a pain to My FL, so ill just immideately kick all Non GTp'ers today, see how it works!

Well, in response to my earlier question on law vs chaos, and with so many people gunning for Most Wanted, I can safely say that my mind is made up. I know I'm a cop, but this is madness. It's time for a GTPD Rebel to defect...


You betta stay a Cop! :lol:



Anyways, Since this is a GTp only room today, lets try to get 15 people there!

Come on Guys!
 
I'm just wondering, would it be possible to switch between one group and the next, say Civvies one minute and Mafia the next?
 
Firehound427
I'm just wondering, would it be possible to switch between one group and the next, say Civvies one minute and Mafia the next?

Yes you can....


I ws asking just what do they prefer to do...
 
Hopefully I can join tonight! Hmm.. Mafia car?

Doog, which one dawg?

E55 AMG
Chrysler 300C
Jaguar XFR
BMW M5
Audi RS6

All are blacked out mafia style!!

Decisions, decisions...
 
^ Id go E55 as thats the official one!
 
I'll be a civilian, please.
 
So what time's the room?
 
I'm back at college now after holidays so I won't be able to join rooms as often, particularly if they are very late at night for GMT.

For the rooms I can get to, I'll remain as a civilian. I'll behave better than I did yesterday.
 
Room will be in 2h


Ace
 
Hmm... I might actually be able to make this one.
 
Probably won't make a room until late week if at all, work and other things, plus Wangan Masters starts today and that gets priority, wanna see how far I can take the Supra.
 
Room will be delayed an extra hour, gotta go pick something up from the store.
 
Aw snap! That delay means that I am not going to be able to attend. I say again, big negative on my participation. Hopefully, I'll be able to catch one at the weekend. I hate timezone issues...
 
Add me. if my list is full just pop a message and i'll delete someone and add you. i'm at college so i'll be home in a few hours
 
Firehound427
Aw snap! That delay means that I am not going to be able to attend. I say again, big negative on my participation. Hopefully, I'll be able to catch one at the weekend. I hate timezone issues...

So if its ina half hour you cant!
 
they are a major problem :/
i'm online almost everyday and almost all weekend.
 
LanipatorX14
they are a major problem :/
i'm online almost everyday and almost all weekend.

Aaaaaaaak!


I keep getting delays! Its soooooooooo frustrating!

Could someone else host, I have to take my Dad out for dinner as hes back from a pan-asia business tour for tonite...
 
I can host. I'm getting in now.
 
superstreet556
I can host. I'm getting in now.

Perfect! This is why you admin!

Thanks for the cover!


Guys the room will be open soon!
 
I think I may only be able to do it on weekends. I'm extremely busy in the week.
 
Room open!

1472-6399-8408-2429-7323

Type GTP when you enter the room so I know that you are a member.
 
Gotta head to strength training soon...but after that ill be free for an hour or two...count me in!👍
 
joining in a second, hopefully more people will follow
 
Someone keep the room open for me until Friday. Can't play on weekdays
 
Back