AC3S COPs & Cruising: Official GTP Cops/Cruise Club--

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theace37
  • 577 comments
  • 35,280 views
Yo dawg, I'm really appreciative of your offer, aight? I already have some mafia cars, y'now. A blacked out RS6 and da turbo powah'd Jetta, you hear? So I'ma politely decline your offer but I appreciate the thought, see?

I think my I.Q dropped a bit after I read this :p

I'll see if I can join. Probably not though. You host these almost everyday, I take it?
 
Pinkintron
I think my I.Q dropped a bit after I read this :p

I'll see if I can join. Probably not though. You host these almost everyday, I take it?

Yes I host everyday!
 
Doog
Yo dawg, I'm really appreciative of your offer, aight? I already have some mafia cars, y'now. A blacked out RS6 and da turbo powah'd Jetta, you hear? So I'ma politely decline your offer but I appreciate the thought, see?

Lol, I were asking you for advice on which to drive in the cruise lobby....
All sorted through PM anyway so 👍
 
Can we run away from the cops at any time?
 
^Yea you can
 
I Will be hosting more rooms today.

I am looking to see if anyone has any update reccomendations for the club...
 
Theace37
I Will be hosting more rooms today.

I am looking to see if anyone has any update reccomendations for the club...

I'd join but I'm nowhere near home... Lol can't wait to join some lobbies though.
 
Theace37
I am looking to see if anyone has any update reccomendations for the club...
Well, this may or may not work out as planned as an idea, but a couple lobbies ago, we were on Madrid and someone with a tank car was blocking the whole road, acting as a red stop light, when the stop light changed, he would go ghost, which acts as a green stop light. I thought this worked out really well as far as realism goes...
 
DBeav12
Well, this may or may not work out as planned as an idea, but a couple lobbies ago, we were on Madrid and someone with a tank car was blocking the whole road, acting as a red stop light, when the stop light changed, he would go ghost, which acts as a green stop light. I thought this worked out really well as far as realism goes...

That's the most realistic thing to a real light in GT5
 
Well.... its different ill say that!

We can give it a shot!
 
Actually, sounds like a strangely good idea!

Theace, how long till the next room? :p I'll see if I can join.
 
AzNTypeR
Actually, sounds like a strangely good idea!

Theace, how long till the next room? :p I'll see if I can join.

Well, about 1 hour...
 
Hey, Ace, Could I be added as a member?
 
Roomis being created.


Rooms up!

1472-6399-8365-2929-7259
 
Ill find one...
 
I left teh room.

MW winner is: Yauma9
 
how was their no most wanted award yesterday? I kept away from every cop except 1, and never had to switch cars o.o
 
RogerIsJolly
how was their no most wanted award yesterday? I kept away from every cop except 1, and never had to switch cars o.o

Honestly, cos I couldn't remeber who won!
:p
 
I might get on tomorrow, brace yourselves law enforcement
 
alexlam24
I might get on tomorrow, brace yourselves law enforcement

Consider us braced!
 
Somewhat related to this thread, but have you gotten that picture of the Korean Aristo taxi yet? I've googled Korean taxis, but I've gotten a whole spectrum of different vehicles which makes it hard to accurately label one as the Korean taxi.
 
Doog
Somewhat related to this thread, but have you gotten that picture of the Korean Aristo taxi yet? I've googled Korean taxis, but I've gotten a whole spectrum of different vehicles which makes it hard to accurately label one as the Korean taxi.

Look for the one with gangnam style playing
 
Doog
Somewhat related to this thread, but have you gotten that picture of the Korean Aristo taxi yet? I've googled Korean taxis, but I've gotten a whole spectrum of different vehicles which makes it hard to accurately label one as the Korean taxi.

Yes Ive downloaded it, will post in morning
 
Ok rooms will be held today!

And Yauma congrats on MW!
 
Back