AC3S COPs & Cruising: Official GTP Cops/Cruise Club--

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theace37
  • 577 comments
  • 35,280 views
Room isn't going too well... I'm the only one here.. :(
 
superstreet556
Room isn't going too well... I'm the only one here.. :(

Wish I could join buddy, parents won't let me play on weekdays
 
Room closed, had to do stuff.
 
Aww aint that a bitch...i just got home:grumpy:
 
Last edited:
Probably not, but ill make up for it by hosting 3 rooms tomorrow
 
Probably not, but ill make up for it by hosting 3 rooms tomorrow

3 rooms. :eek:

I'll likely be able to join at least one of them then. See you then. 👍
 
Yes^ there will be ones im hosting tomorrow!

Thanks for the help, dinner was great though!
 
How often do you update the members page? I would like to join, if that's okay.

He updates it sporadically. Just join one of their rooms and he'll recognize you.
All you really have to do to join is say that you'd like to join.
 
I play on weekdays and holidays too!
 
Last edited:
I will update the members page this morning....



Anyways, ill be hosting in a few hours, (with no delays)



-OP Updated
 
Last edited:
Please could I join this club?
 
I'd like to give it a go too. Sounds fun
 
It looks like the one who owns this club lives in the USA though
 
Theace37
I will update the members page this morning....

Anyways, ill be hosting in a few hours, (with no delays)

-OP Updated

When will you start hosting??
 
Todays rooms will be:

2 hours from now -2pm

Then 6 hours from now 6pm
 
I will update the members page this morning....

-OP Updated
Why I am still not added?!? :eek: :grumpy:
BTW, I'll join the 6PM one.
 
Yauma9
Why I am still not added?!? :eek: :grumpy:
BTW, I'll join the 6PM one.

Im sorry, must jave missed ya
 
O.G
Hopefully I can join tonight! Hmm.. Mafia car?

Doog, which one dawg?

E55 AMG
Chrysler 300C
Jaguar XFR
BMW M5
Audi RS6

All are blacked out mafia style!!

Decisions, decisions...

Yo dawg, I'm really appreciative of your offer, aight? I already have some mafia cars, y'now. A blacked out RS6 and da turbo powah'd Jetta, you hear? So I'ma politely decline your offer but I appreciate the thought, see?
 
R we allowed to tune our cars?
 
Doog
Yo dawg, I'm really appreciative of your offer, aight? I already have some mafia cars, y'now. A blacked out RS6 and da turbo powah'd Jetta, you hear? So I'ma politely decline your offer but I appreciate the thought, see?

Lol,

Room will be open in a half hour!

Get ready!
 
darklaser12
R we allowed to tune our cars?

Yes, jusst no RM.

Im creating the room now
 
Rooms up!

1472-6118-3787-3245-5463


Come ob join us!
 
Last edited:
Back