AC3S COPs & Cruising: Official GTP Cops/Cruise Club--

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theace37
  • 577 comments
  • 35,280 views
^The OP says you're and admin, so I guess you can. :dopey:
The earlier the better! (for me atleast)
 
Room is opened

1472-6118-3701-4252-0307
 
superstreet556
Room is opened

1472-6118-3701-4252-0307

Oh, thanks super!

Ill be along in about half hour!
 
There's nothing worse than the host raises the middle finger and then you get diconnected. 👎:grumpy:
 
Yauma9
There's nothing worse than the host raises the middle finger and then you get diconnected. 👎:grumpy:

Who was the host...
 
Yay I can finally join tomorrow!
 
Yauma9
There's nothing worse than the host raises the middle finger and then you get diconnected. 👎:grumpy:

lol
 
One of the few times I'm open and there's no room up. :(
 
I will be hosting rooms today, sorry about my off time


Ace
 
Should be able to join in about a few hours
And cars not recieved?
 
When will the lobby be open because I'm only available untill 6:00 EDT...
 
Meanwhile since the room isn't open yet I'll make one.
1472 6118 3701 4252 3003
 
alexlam24
Meanwhile since the room isn't open yet I'll make one.
1472 6118 3701 4252 3003

Thanks for hosting, srry for being a bad host but im just busy this week
 
Theace37
Thanks for hosting, srry for being a bad host but im just busy this week

No problem,I just deported a southerner to Guantanamo bay
 
alexlam24
No problem,I just deported a southerner to Guantanamo bay

YES! *Celebrates franticlly*
 
Apparently some kid thinks you can buy a wrc car and drive it on the street legally. So close to kicking the bloody idiot
 
Apparently some kid thinks you can buy a wrc car and drive it on the street legally. So close to kicking the bloody idiot

Yeah, I saw that..that was funny haha...
 
Apparently some kid thinks you can buy a wrc car and drive it on the street legally. So close to kicking the bloody idiot

Actually, rally cars are street legal, well, sort of.
In the UK, it's legal to drive them on the road from one event to the next, but you can't actually register them. But since you are allowed to drive them on the road during some point of time, you could consider them street legal.

themoreyouknow.jpg
 
Doog
Actually, rally cars are street legal, well, sort of.
In the UK, it's legal to drive them on the road from one event to the next, but you can't actually register them. But since you are allowed to drive them on the road during some point of time, you could consider them street legal.

Well yeah, then he preceded to say you could buy one at a dealership and drive it to work everyday with no problem.
 
Room closed
 
U guys gonna do the cop racing tomorrow
 
darklaser12
U guys gonna do the cop racing tomorrow

Well, hopefully ill be able to host, alas there is charity events that must be attended, inventors hall of fame yo be exact...
 
Theace37
Well, hopefully ill be able to host, alas there is charity events that must be attended, inventors hall of fame yo be exact...

Cop race? What's that?
 
Anyone keen on a room in say 2 hours?
 
Back