AC3S COPs & Cruising: Official GTP Cops/Cruise Club--

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theace37
  • 577 comments
  • 35,280 views
Sure thing.
And I didn't mean tune the GT Academy, though I want to leave it stock anyway. My conscience is telling me not to drive it.
 
You may want to mention that honking at the person is an acceptable way to pull them over.

The GTO doesn't have high beams...
:dunce:

OK, honking works too...
Can I joiin.

Yes, are you in for our match today, in about 2-3Hours?

Just read over the rules please
 

Yes, are you in for our match today, in about 2-3Hours?

Just read over the rules please

It's 4:50 PM so it would be a bit late for me , dinner time. :scared:
 
It's 4:50 PM so it would be a bit late for me , dinner time. :scared:


Last nights lobby lasted for about 6 hours, once your finished feel free to join!

And just make sure you read the rules.
 

Last nights lobby lasted for about 6 hours, once your finished feel free to join!

And just make sure you read the rules.

I already had , I chase Doogy. :trouble:


:dopey:
 
Hope to see you too! I might not be available for long though, only about 1-2 hours.
 
In case I'm a cop I just made a SL55 AMG Police Car , is AMG MonzA Grau allowed ?
 
^ you obviously didnt read the rules, Cop cars MUST Be black NISSANS


 
So I just thought of something...

So I have this Pontiac GTO (the old one) that I tuned a little, just gave it a beefier suspension, a new transmission, and a racing exhaust. It just occurred to me that it would make a pretty nice classic cops car, especially in black. Can I use it? :dopey:

Well, if we implement Undercover cops, then yes![Color]

Ondercover cops:

After a cop has drivien his Nissan or has made it clear that hes a cop... he may drive whatever he likes (Must be black) you still can pull people over with a flash of the headlamps

ace

Edit- I have impamented the Undercover rules, yes you may now use the GTO[/B]

^ you obviously didnt read the rules, Cop cars MUST Be black NISSANS

Really ? :rolleyes: , Check the red colored words.
 
Really ? :rolleyes: , Check the red colored words.

Read the OP, it says undercover cops are for Admins only....


So i guess youll just have to be an admin then!

You can use your MErc, just make sure people know your a cop...
 
Alright, gotcha.

Sorry for being off-topic but:

Doog , the Pug 308 1.6L HDi replica has been sent. :)
 
Sorry for being off-topic but:

Doog , the Pug 308 1.6L HDi replica has been sent. :)

Good to know.
 
How you get to be admin?

I will nominate you, for being a good officer and room caretaker.

we will only have 4 Admins at The start of this club...
 
Ok I am On my way home be there around 1:00 or 2:00 CST. I don't know if I can get online when I arrive but I will try.... Are you able to make a trade for my cruiser today?
 
Ok I am On my way home be there around 1:00 or 2:00 CST. I don't know if I can get online when I arrive but I will try.... Are you able to make a trade for my cruiser today?

I may... just send me a Fr and ill have my first trade for today, sent from my other PS3s
 
Hey Ace, I have a good track for the club that you might want to try out.
 
^ok! Could you send the FR to me and put the track on share... ill download it so we can use it..

What will it be called?
 
O.G
Great time last night with Alex, Doog and CJ!!
(That sounds akward..)

Me gusta!!!
 
Might be on late tonight. Going out with family today
 
Definitely want to get in again tonight, I think I have a boost-addiction for the 2JZ Supra on Tokyo, lol
 
^ well hopefully you both can make it!
 
Last edited:
Back